Chapter 53

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I walked around the store really wanting to buy some baby stuff. I was 20 weeks pregnant and all I could think about was if it was a boy or girl. We had our anatomy scan yesterday and got the sex of the baby but Kyra had the envelope. Everyone was acting weird as if they already knew what the baby was before she got the envelope.

I decided against buying anything because I just knew my baby was a boy deep down I had a feeling it was. It doesn't matter what the baby is honestly long as they are healthy and has all 10 fingers and toes. I'm just happy to have made so far along right now. I get nervous everyday I wake up. Sometimes I cry and I hide my feelings from James because I'm scared something is gonna happen but he reassures me everyday that I'll be a great mom and our baby will be just fine.

I left the store after paying for the few items I did get. I had to pee so bad and the closes place I was to was James trap. I rushed over there and luckily he was there. I got out the car and rushed past his people he was talking to and went straight upstairs to his office.

You is so handsome! I heard a female voice in his office.

Umm thanks...is y'all done down there?

Yeah well almost...just one more brick left. But that's not what I came up here for.

What the fuck you want?

You!

I went across the hall into the break room bathroom and pissed. I wiped myself and washed my hands. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail. "What about me? I'm married! It'll be best for you to not get any ideas!"

I know you married, but what she don't know can't hurt her right? Plus I know how to play my role!" I opened the door to his office and she was leaning on his chest fixing his chains.

Nah what I don't know will hurt you! I smirked. I sat my purse down on the table and grabbed this bitch by her hair. I gripped it so tight as she tried to fight me to get off her. I dragged that bitch into the break room across the hall and stuck her head in the pissy toilet water.

I won't know what bitch? Huh! What I won't know? I yelled dunking her head back and fourth. I threw her ass Into the floor when I was done. "Try me the fuck again if you want to and I promise you, you won't make it the fuck out of here alive bitch!"

Why is you like this? James asked with laughter.

Shut the fuck up before I smack the fuck out of you bitch! I yelled at him grabbing my purse.

What I do?!

What didn't you do! You think shit funny and cute when bitches push up on you.

I told the bitch I'm married.

Muthafucka in a joking matter! Do I look like a joke to you? Let a Nigga try to be all in my face fix my chains and all that shit you'd shot a nigga right where he stood. Stop disrespecting me before I kill you!

I'm not though I told her I had a wife!

With a smile on your face? A bitch shouldn't even be able to get close enough to you she could touch you. Like I said if it was the other way around you be ready to off anything no questions asked. Sleep on the fuckin couch tonight!

_____________________
JAMES P.O.V.

After Bro was done yelling at me she stormed out my office and left. I could tell she wanted to cry cause she had tears forming In her eyes. Her feelings was hurt. I just thought it be funny when bitches try to push up on me or always tryna fuck me. I wouldn't dare fuck with one of these dirty ass bitches. I don't have a type but I damn sure feel like you gotta be worth my time for me to even look yo way. I had no desire to fuck with any other bitch my baby was all I wanted and needed, and I owe her an apology. I picked my gun and my phone up to leave.

Aye y'all boys ima get with y'all tomorrow Ight! I said walking past the guys on the porch.

Where you going Nigga? Mo asked passing the blunt.

Shit home! I got in my car and pulled off. I headed to the flower shop and caught them just before they closed. I grabbed a dozen roses and sun flowers her favorite flowers and left out. I went and got her some maple walnut ice cream and a Dr Pepper. I grabbed a cute lil gift bag and put everything in it and went in the house. I went upstairs and the doors was locked. Her petty ass locked me out our room.

Bae?

Go away! She sniffled. I could tell she was crying.

Brionna open the door.

James leave me alone! Go be with that stupid pissy bitch you was with.

I wasn't with that bitch. Look I'm sorry! I owe you an apology for making you feel any type of way. A bitch could never stand a chance or come any where close into your place. Cheating on you will never cross my mind. You right if I'd seen a nigga up on you, you damn right I'd lose my mind. So I deserve to give you the same respect you give me when it comes to that shit. I'm sorry! I fucked up and i promise I won't let it happen again. I got you something!
The door opened and she had a face full of tears. She snatched the bag from my hand and slammed the door back in my face.

I love you!