Chapter 57

JAMES P.O.V.

Where the fuck is your gun? I yelled at Brionna.

In the car...

Why the fuck it's not on you? You should shot the Nigga right in the fuckin face.

I didn't think nothing like that was gone happen. I just came to get some food! She said as she started to cry. I pulled the tapes from the security system and set them on fire. I was pissed the fuck off and that was an understatement.

Yoo the pigs here! Mook said sliding into the office. I grabbed her food and her to lead her out.

Fuck? Officer Arnold said surprised as he seen me.

Nahhh ain't no fuckin way! Officer Shaw laughed. They both slapped me up with laughter. They was on payroll.

Nigga you alive? Arnold asked laughing.

In the flesh! Y'all take care this for me and I got a lil extra for y'all when y'all get off.

No doubt! Shaw said giving me a pound.

Oh my god my baby!!! A lady screamed as she came into the restaurant.

Oh this yo son? I asked pissed.

My baby! She just sobbed and sobbed. "Who did this?"

Lady shut the fuck up!

It was you wasn't it? You'll have hell to pay I swear to god you will! Ima get you kilt! She cried and cried.

Bitch fuck you and yo son! I spat on her and she thought she could get to me. Shaw and Arnold grabbed her as she threatened me and tried to get to me. I grabbed my wife and led her outside. "Get in the car! My car!" I directed her.

Damn you fine as hell when you look mad! A female voice said as she got out the car. I looked up and it was a bitch I use to fuck with. I barley even remembered this bitch name...Taniya, Tina, some shit with a T. She got her ass and tities done and think she the shit.

Bitch stop talking to me! I said ignorantly.

Damn I'm just tryna speak!

Bitch don't!

Who are you yelling at? Bri asked as she opened her door.

Get in the car!

Oh this bitch! Shorty laughed. "What's up? I been waiting to see yo ass since the last time I saw yo ass!" She started walking towards my truck.

What you wanna do bitch? Bri yelled jumping out.

Yo is you stupid? Get yo ass back in the car! I yelled at her.

Yeah listen to your master doggie!

Taniya like seriously bitch I will really touch you out here. Shooter move ! She yelled at me as I blocked her from trying to get to shorty.

What's up? She dropped her purse and taking her sunglasses off.

Shooter move, seriously!

Brionna do not piss me off more then what the fuck I already am. Get yo ass back in the fuckin car! You pregnant as fuck! You never thought you was fighting while you carrying my baby.

Fuck you and that baby! I hope both y'all die while you giving birth!

Yo Ciara I got 5 bands right now for you come tear this bitch up! Bri tried to run around me as I was talking but Quan caught her ass. She walked back to her car and grabbed her gun. Ciara walked off the steps tying her hair in a ponytail. Brionna cocked her gun back and started shooting at the bitch. She hit her in her leg and shoulder. Ciara ran up on her and started beating her ass.

Yup Ci, yup drag that bitch! Brionna yelled as Ciara was doing her filthy. Shorty was losing mad blood from Bri shooting her. The other shorty she pulled up with tried to break the fight up. She helped her into the car and sped off.

Get yo ass in the fuckin car! I yelled at her. I took the few bands out my pocket and threw it towards Ciara before getting in my truck to pull off. "Fuck is wrong with you? Tryna fight while you fuckin pregnant!"

You heard what the fuck that bitch said!

And I had it handled fuck her dead ass! A muthafucka already put his hands on you and you wanna fuckin fight! I yelled louder. She just sat there pissed off. I pulled up to the hospital annoyed.

Let's fuckin go so you could get checked out.