Chapter 54

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I don't want a gender reveal! I said to Kyra as I picked my stuff up.

What? What you mean? I already paid for everything what's wrong?

I don't wanna see or talk to James! I'm not happy and I don't want it!

Nah wait what's going on with you two?

I just feel like sometimes he plays into bitches too much.

What you mean?

Yesterday I had to pee and the closes place was his trap I get there and him and some bitch in his office talking. They all over each other he telling her like oh I got a wife but like letting her touch all on him and shit.

Is you serious?!

Yes! And it pisses me off because let him would of seen some shit like that and a nigga would of been dead right there. Like he does not respect me when it comes to shit like that. Hell that bitch DaNay wouldn't of been able to kiss him and make a whole story up about him rapeing her  wouldn't of happened. And speaking of that bitch I think she's the one who shot me.

You think so?

Yeah it's crazy how all of a sudden this bitch is missing nobody got word on her whereabouts. And I'm pissed cause I got two people on it and they ain't heard or seen shit!

I mean that make some sense but I was thinking more so his mom. After she pulled that gun out on you.

Ima Rock that bitch world when I see her ass!

You think he gone let you touch his mama? No matter how wrong mamas do their kids it's always still a soft spot some where in there.

I don't give a fuck what he let me do. That bitch really pulled a gun out on me and threatened me over some shit she never was gonna get.

That's a fact but come on everything is already paid for and I just want you to have a great time. This is your first baby and you've made it this far and deserve to do everything you wanted to do. And that's including having a gender reveal.

I guess K, I'm really just not feeling it at all! And I don't wanna be bothered but I don't wanna regret it either.

Just go home get some rest and show up tomorrow!

Okay....
I rolled my eyes and got up to leave.
I took the long way home just because I really didn't feel like going there.
When I got home James cars where parked and he was home. We haven't talked since the other day. I really did feel some type of way. Even though he apologized... I don't know I just felt like it wasn't enough. My feelings was really hurt.

When I walked In the house James was sitting on the couch watching a football game. I debated if I wanted to say anything to him or not. He got up as I was going upstairs. "Come here!" He grabbed me before I was too far up. I just looked at home. "You still not gone talk to me? How can I make it up to you?"

Buy me a light blue custom made Gwagon with blacked out tinted windows, and cream interior! I said before going upstairs. He just looked at me like I couldn't be serious.