Chapter 48

JAMES P.O.V.

I punched this nigga so hard in his face He damn near broke his neck. I punched him again and again and again until his body went limp in my other hand. I dropped his ass to the ground spitting on him as he whimpered in pain.

Damn... Quan sang as I took my gloves off. "You need a break?"

Do it look like I fuckin need one?

Umm boss it's somebody here to see you and I think you might wanna take this! Drax said coming into the basement.

Send 'em down! I grabbed the blunt from my ash Trey and put my gloves back on. I was tired of hearing this nigga crying and whining.

Yo Shooter! My name was being called. I looked up to see this nigga Cortez.

You know it's 2.3 million in yo head right! I laughed at I turned the fire up on my stove. I grabbed my pliers and a iron ball holding it in the fire.

Yeah that's why I'm here! Look I came in peace. I heard it's one on me and my sister.

Yup! You brought her into this!

I don't know what she did but I'm here to tell you right now in the flesh I don't have Shìt to do with this! I have so much respect for you bro. He began to pled. "I don't fear no man but God but I rather not make problems with you if I don't have to. You supply good work and I'd like to continue this business relationship. I don't know what my sister got going on!

I took the ball out the fire looking at him. I grabbed dude off the ground and dropped the 240 degree ball down his throat. He tried to scream as the flaming hot iron branded down his throat. He shrieked , in pain! He scratched at his throat yelling as much as he could.

She told my wife that I raped her and beat her! Then all of a sudden my wife gets shot and almost died. Not only her but my unborn child. (I picked my gun up from the table cocking it back.) I find it all hard to be a coincidence! What the fuck makes you a vital asset to me that I shouldn't kill you?

The work we do together man! I plan on keep making you a lot of money and myself.

You know what I'll make you a deal!

Okay...

I shot this nigga in the head putting him out his misery. "Now that I can hear you better, you wanna stay alive bring me your sister! I'll give you 72 hours to bring her to me. If not then I'll kill you myself!"

That's my sister...

I'm going to kill her with you or without you! You can bring her to me or take your bullet now. Choice is yours!

Okay...