Chapter 44

JAMES P.O.V.

I didn't move a muscle. After I made her cum over and over and over again she fell asleep in my arms. I fucked her so good we both needed that.
Her light snores let me know she was knocked out. I didn't even move I just laid here and watched her sleep. I missed her so much.
I can't believe I told her I love her. I mean I'm not lying I do...and this shit made me come to a realization that I did. Knowing her when she wakes up it's gonna be fuck me again but it felt good to get that off my chest.

My phone buzzed getting my attention. It was 6am and Quan texted me that he was on my way to my house to get me so we can meet the connect. I forgot all about that shit! I texted him back and let him know to pick me up from Linwood and Bailey in 10 minutes.

I got up slowly and went to the bathroom to get dress. I turned her shower off. We left that Shìt running all night. I grabbed my shit to leave trying not to wake her. I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

Where you going? She asked opening her eyes a bit.

I got some business to take care of.

Am I gonna see you again?

Of course just call or text me. I leaned in and kissed her. "Happy birthday beautiful!"

Thank you! She smiled softly.

Go back to bed. I got up and left the room quietly. I could hear somebody fuckin as I was leaving out. I didn't know she had someone else living with her. One of the bedroom doors opened as I was walking down the stairs. I hurried up and left out the house and made my way down the street.

Fuck you doing over here? Quan asked confused as I got in the car.

Nun!

What you done found you a lil white bitch or something to freak on?

Nah Nigga mind yo business and drive! I laughed.

Yeah ight ima find out who! Ask her do she got some friends! I need me a lil white rich bitch to trick on me.

What? I laughed. "Nigga you is rich you want her money too!"

Reparations my boy, Reparations! He said laughing but so dead ass serious.

You ain't shit nigga! You ain't shit!

And ain't! Fuck outta here my ancestors ain't die for nothing ! I'm not gone stop asking though. Who was you out there seeing?

Nobody nigga damn! I laughed.

Aye just tell me was she a freaky lil fuck? Did she let you put it in her butt?

Dawg shut the fuck up! I busted out laughing. "Nigga you is annoying!"

I'm just saying these white bitches get freaky as hell!

Oh you would know huh?

Hell yeah, I've had a few myself see, now them bitches was nastier then black jelly beans.

Whatever nigga you a trip!
He pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and we got out. I felt my phone buzz and I pulled it out. It was Bro calling me.

Hello! I answered not sure if she meant to call me.

Where you go? She asked fully woke.

I just left, what's wrong? You said bye to me.

I did?

Yeah, you Ight?

Yeah I'm fine just got a lil headache now.

I put some Tylenol and water by your bedside.

I see it thank you....am I gonna see you again?

It's up to you! I'm playing this by your rules however you want to.

I do...

Can I take you to dinner tonight for your birthday?

Ummm....yeah I'd like that!

Ight! I'll pick you up at 7, formal wear! But I gotta go.

Okay, see you later.

Ight see you later. I hung up putting my phone in my pocket.

Niggaaaa come on! Quan yelled looking back at me noticing I wasn't behind him. I ran to the door as he held it open. "That was the freaky white bitch wasn't it?!"

Mr. Knockasobi, how are you doing! I smiled extending my hand.

Good Shooter, how are you?

I'm great!

Quan?

Hi Mr. Knockasobi! Quan smiled extending his hand to shake his.

Hey son! Shall we sit?
His men moved out the way and we all sat at a table while they surrounded us. A waitress came and brought us all a glass of champagne. "So boys let's talk about our favorite thing! Shooter you've made me a lot of money you are a very powerful man. So I can imagine what you've made for yourself."

I have a decent penny not where I want to be! I wanna up my product.

Your already getting 10 bricks per unit. You want more?

Yes, I'm extending my territory and going towards the south. This is just a trial run if everything goes well for me then it will be a continuous thing.

Okay? Your not afraid to step on anyone's toes?

All due respect sir you don't become the king by not taking risk. I know our product is good and working with you it'll be even better which is why I'd like to make you partners on this. 60-40 is what I'm offering.

Shooter your a great business man and I believe in you. I'll give this a one month try. How much money should I expect to see? Talk numbers!

I wanna start off with 5, break that down take that down there. Each sell would bring you $25,000 within a month I'll be breaking you off a half of Mill.

I can go with that! So within a year I expect to have....

6 million sir! I said before he can finish his sentence.

I'll up the product on your next shipment. I expect my money and not a minute later Shooter! If you mess this up I will kill you!