Thank You! (More Books?)

If you made it to this chapter, congrats! You're one of the first people to find out that...

I WILL BE MAKING ONE MORE!

However, this is not going to be a work of fantasy...it's more like Cheeky—but with a twist. I'll leave a couple subtle hints through this, so if you think you can guess what the next one will be about, I'd be impressed. That being said, let's start.

1.... word of warning for this next book. You will probably shed at least one tear. 

2...it will be about him as an actor/celebrity

3...it will be included in my Novella Series (a selection of books that are written like Novels instead of Fanfictions—which means they're longer and will take a while to finish). 

4...why am I counting like this?

5....anyways that's it.

did you catch the clues?

UPDATE!

SHIFT | LOUIS PARTRIDGE is now out!

TWISTED - LOUIS PARTRIDGE is now out!

And seriously guys, you will probably cry. That might turn some of you away, but please know that there will be a happy ending, and the plot is definitely one of the most unique I have ever thought up. I hope you'll be there to see it.

But if you're not interested, thank you for reading this book anyways. Seeing all of your comments has become the highlight of everyday, and while I'm a writer—I still can't find the words to express how grateful I am. 

Take care, my darlings.

kingdombyers