Goodbye.

Hey guys! I just recently went on a movie spree and wow. I saw Kingsmen, such a good movie. And everyone was BRITISH and I'm obsessed with the BRITISH. Yeah British always pops up in my phone in all caps and I have to fix it xD. Anyway, let's get to the point, just wanted to say thank you guys so much for staying with this story! I really appreciate it an you guys are awesome n stuff! Lol anyway enjoy!
**********
Stefania slowly woke up to the feel of warmth. Her eyes fluttered open and he was met with Dominic's sleeping face. He looked peaceful, which she didn't say too often. She gulped, as she realized they were both naked, and his grip around her waist was tighter than never before.

She had to get away from him. "Dominic I'm just using the bathroom," she whispered as he moved himself and she gasped, feeling his stiff member poke her thigh. "Dominic bathroom."

He suddenly turned around, with eyes still closed and she waited patiently till she heard his snores again. She slowly slipped out the bed and grabbed her bra from under the blankets. She winced as she stretched. Her abdomen, and lower regions were on fire! Sex really was like a workout, but more fun, she mused to herself.

She couldn't find her underwear, even though she found the rest of her clothing, and she decided to leave it. She didn't want to waste time on something that wasn't important.

She tiptoed into her room, and threw on some clothes, then pulled out her phone. "Hello star cabs? Um Yess I need a cab to.." She heard a noise and whispered where she needed to go and where she was at to the cab driver. "I'll pay extra if you're here in 5 minutes."

The man hung up, then she dialed Dominic's private jets, pilot. "Uh yes Jack this is Estefania, I should be there in about ten minutes. Ok thank you."

She hung up the phone and then made a few journeys up and down the steps as quietly as possible, getting all of her things outside. She wrote a note for Doninic, leaving it On the scotch, knowing he would definitely see it.

Hey, Dominic. Your key is under the mat...um Have a nice life. Please treat Wren better and tell Tony he was the coolest almost cousin ever...and tell Emmy to attempt to stop drinking. I can imagine you rolling you eyes, tilting your head and crumbling up this piece of paper. I don't know why I'm writing all of this. I'm angry. I hate you. I can't say this in person, that's why I left like this. You killed in front of me, you threatened me, you threatened my family. You took advantage of me more than once, you scared me...and to top it all off on the list of things you've done to me. You took my virginity. Well that was mainly my fault, but you still did it to me. I guess I'm saying...I hate you, and I know that's what you want. To hate you because you feed off of people's emotions. That's the kind of guy you are. When you told me...to never forget you, even if you wouldn't have told me that, I would have still never forgotten you. How could I forget about a man who did all of this to me? Do you enjoy ruining everything you touch? Because you ruined me Dominic. I don't know how but you did. You ruined me for any other guy who'll try to love me.
~from Stefania.

Stef bit her bottom lip as she took the bottle of cognac and tape and taped her note unto the bottle. Sure she lied about some stuff in the letter....but she was angry still.

She then locked the door and then slid the key under the mat. As she did so, she heard a noise, and turned around. It was Wren? . "Where Ya going?" He asked her with confusion lacing his voice.

She internally cursed. "Oh...Me and Dominic are done," she said while shrugging. "I finally get to go back home," she said with a smile.

He had a weird look on his face and Stef wondered what was wrong with him. Just as she was about to question him, the cab pulled up. Wren put his finger Up and walked over to the cab driver. She watched as Wren bent down and tapped on the cabs window. "Dude, you can leave. I'll give you a ride Stef."