Crisis

Hey guys!! It's summer YAAS! lol I'm not going to be dong absolutely anything except for being on here and working, which I don't actually mind because money and reading lol Anyway here's the new chapter. Second to last chapter, ENJOY!

*****************

Stefania held her hand tightly over the sopping wet, covered with blood rag that was securely placed on Wren. She didn't know what to do. She knew Dominic was coming, but would he come in enough time?

Wren kept randomly opening his eyes and looking at her then closing them. She kept herself occupied by talking to him and trying not to think about the pain that was spreading all over her body.

She glanced at the phone and wondered if she should call Dominic. Then it hit her! "Wren I can call 911! Oh my gosh, why didn't I think about this before?!"

She exclaimed as she watched his eyes open slowly and he mumbled something. She didn't care as she reached for the phone with her shaky, bloodied hands and went to go dial the number. As soon as her hopes were up and she pressed the green call button...the phone shut off.

"Dammit! Dammit!" She screamed As she threw the phone onto the floor and looked down at Wren. Her eyes stung as she looked down at Wren. She didn't know how long Dominic was going to take. She didn't know how long Wren was going to live without medical attention... She couldn't wait. Wren needed attention, she couldn't sit and wait on her butt for Dominic to save her. She couldn't. She had to take matters into her own hands. If she stayed here, staring at the poor guy, that wasn't helping.

She bent down to Wren and kissed him on the head. "I'll be right back. I'm going to try to get ahold of a phone...ok? Hang in there Wren." He just opened his eyes...and she looked at him confused as she could have sworn that she saw him roll his eyes!

Step slowly made her way to standing even though she was in loads of pain and it felt like her ankle was broken. She grabbed at the gun with her good hand, and gave a quick inspection. She nervously took the safety off...and then opened the door. She peeked her head outside and saw two guys standing at the end of the hallway...but they were standing with their backs turned.

As soon as she was about to start walking the other way. She heard gun shots and men yelling and she froze, as she turned towards the guards. They slowly turned towards her and started yelling and running towards her, holding their guns out.

Her heart dropped in her stomach as she lifted her gun, aimed, closed her eyes and put her finger on the trigger. She pulled the trigger at least four time until she just heard clicking and silence. She opened her eyes and gasped. The two men were lying on the floor...not moving.

Stef forgot about her pain, her broken whatevers, and ran over to the two men. She was in disbelief as she got on her knees and looked at the two men who she....killed.

They were the two men who beat her up. An ounce of dread, anger, happiness, sickness, all ran through her mind as she looked at the blood coming from the one who broke her wrist, and the one who apologized about beating he'd up. She put her ear to each of their mouths, checking for breathing. She checked their pulses...they had none.

"I'm sorry," she choked back a sob. "I don't...I'm not a violent person. I swear," she sobbed. "I'm so sorry, I..,I'm not a killer," she cried. "I had to do it...I..." She trailed off as she heard footsteps coming down the hall.

She wiped her eyes and grappled at her gun. She knew it was nothing in there but if she could bluff her way out of the situation. That was her only choice.

Stef stood, holding the gun up with both hands...even though pain was shooting down one arm she tried to mask it as best she could. "Stop moving!" She shouted, pointing the gun at two men who were glaring at her suspiciously. "Don't come any closer or I swear, I'll shoot," she said with a shaky voice.