Oh Baby

Hey guys! It's been a while lol I made this chapter because why not, I guess we can call it bonus chapters and I'll be posting them within the next few weeks. Also I have a new cover thanks to the wonderful @bookishloveaffairs ! I hope you guys like the cover and enjoy! Feel free to vote and comment;)

*************

Taking slow deep breaths, Stef gripped the counter sink tightly. She grit her teeth together and tried to think about anything but the pain that was traveling all over her body. Soon, the pain pass and she felt as if she could breathe normally again.

With a large sigh of relief, she pulled at her 'tent wear.' Or what she would call her maternity sun dress. Dominic and Wren had bought it for her when they went to the mall to get her some new clothes. Stef told them she would just wait for Taliah to get off work, but they were persistent and came back with an array of ugly clothing. Which she cried about for at least an hour while Dominic tried to soothe her worries while cursing Wren out and telling his youngest brother and she quoted, "I told you the blue looks nice on her fucking skin! Not this mustard shit you bought her!"

She looked like a bottle of fat mustard and she honestly could care less. Her false alarm cramps or the text book name 'Braxton Hicks contractions' were beginning to annoy her. All she was trying to do was put on some eyeliner and between the Braxton's and Lucy kicking her legs happily. She felt like going back to bed.

"Nia, hurry up." Stef cringed, as she made her way over to the bathroom door and swung it open. Taliah was at the door, smiling at her. Stef threw her mascara at her best friend.

"I'm sorry, okay! Geez," she said while picking up her mascara and then using it. Stef frowned at her dressed up best friend. She had been with them for the past few months, helping Stef out with her round self and Stef loved it! Of course Dominic and her hated each other at first but once she threatened Taliah and bawled her eyes out in front of Dominic...they made a compromise.

"Why are you dressed up? We're just meeting Dominic and Wren for lunch," she said as she began to waddle towards the living room.

Taliah was behind her, brushing her fingers through her hair. "Your hairs mad tangled, Nia, geez! Oh, and I know I have a date after we get lunch."

Stef almost turned around...then was to lazy to do so. "With who?!"

"Some guy who helped me change my tire! Remember I called Dominic and he sent Wren over. God, Wren was a blubbering idiot, but this guy John helped out," she said in a dreamy tone. "Spanish dude. Tons of hair, pretty eyes, sexy voice. I'm getting my field plowed later."

Stef burst into laughter. "You're insane."

"Hey! You have no room to talk, okay? Dominic dicks you down constantly! You guys are animals but I can't get some? Yeah okay, Ms. Energizer bunny!"

Stef felt her face warm up as they got into the car. It was true... They had been at it a lot. It was something due to the third trimester. The second had her wanting to slither away from Dominic at every advance. Even if he wasn't advancing, then when the third trimester popped up she literally woke him up in the middle of the night getting ready to cry because she was so aroused!

Dominic didn't mind at all but he was as slow as a turtle warning her he would 'hurt the baby.' In the morning she called the doctor and made Dominic talk to him in which he reassured him that he wasn't 'poking the baby.'

"Well sorry," she said as Taliah laughed and shrugged a bit.

"Oh I was just saying. I'm glad your sex life is great, now I just need one!" Taliah claimed as they began driving towards the little restaurant. She gripped her seatbelt as she felt another damn contraction slam into her. They were horrible but she tried to keep quiete. She didn't want Taliah freaking out and bringing her back home. She wanted to go out!