Just Sex.

I know the title is blunt, but hey they both said it wouldn't change their mind so it literally is, "Just Sex."

***Warning some real explicit scenes in this chapter. Literally the whole chapter...I guess. You could skip it and just wait till the next chapter. This chapter doesn't add to the plot. YOUVE BEEN WARNED. When these **** come back in the SMEXY time should be over. And if why SMEXY is always on all caps on by phone. Anyway...enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Their kiss was different now. It wasn't like the other times they had made out. It was desperate. They were kissing like one of them were going to poof away at any moment.

She didn't even have time to even think as Dominic connected their lips together again. As Dominic deepened the kiss, his hands slowly smoothed up and down her back, earning anxious shivers from Stef. His lips slowly traveled down her jaw as he tugged at the latch on her bra. Stef felt the heat travel to her face as he managed to slip it off of her with ease. It took all of her might not to cover herself and Dominic stopped, smirking up at her.

"Been dreaming of seeing you naked," he mentioned as his hands glided over her chest, making a soft gasp emit from her lips. His mouth traveled lower until they were met with her chest. She let out a shaky breath as his lips hovered over her sensitive breasts and her back arched as his tongue slid over her right nipple. Stef found her hand slowly reaching for his hair, grasping it softly as he continued to toy and tweak with her now overly sensitive breasts. As he continued the assault on her chest, she felt his other hand sliding against the thin cotton of her underwear.

The pool of heat in-between her thighs was beginning to feel unbearable and his hand was doing nothing but aggravating her. Teasing her.

She let out a frustrated sigh, as she heard him chuckle and his hand left her dewy heat. "Ever hear, patience is a virtue," he reminded her as she found time to laugh before she let out an unexpected moan.

Dominic's mouth ceased to work on her chest and was now making a scorching trail down the valley of her breasts and down her stomach.

All of the kissing, all of the touching was driving her mad, making her squirm with anticipation....need. His lips were getting lower, and lower until it reached the waistband of her underwear. She desperately lifted herself up a bit, so he could easily slip them off.

"Dominic," she breathed out nervously, as he tugged at her underwear. She wanted this. The last night with him. She needed this.

She closed her eyes when they were off, afraid to look at him, with her legs partially open. She had gotten this far and she wasn't stopping, but her embarrassment was slowly creeping back.

Suddenly he was on top of her again, connecting their lips. It was like he knew exactly how to calm her. The deeper their kiss went, the slower she relaxed and her legs fell open easily. As they kissed, Stef almost moaned when she felt his length press against her intimate region. She could feel his hard arousal and it wasn't helping her already overheated body. When that opportunity came, Dominic's hand reached In between her legs and she took in a sharp breath.

Stef bit her bottom lip as his hand continued to rub slow circles against a small yet extremely sensitive part of her body. Stef never experienced this pleasure before, never had anyone touched her so intimately, and it was amazing. She wanted more, and he knew it.

As his hand sped up she felt like she was losing control of herself. It was to hot, to much pleasure...her body was going into extra sensitive mode. "Dominic please," she begged as she gripped at his bicep with her fingernails digging into his skin. There was a clenching feeling in her stomach and she knew something was happening..or about to happen. Her nails dug deeper, and her back arched even more. She knew she was probably hurting his arm, but she couldn't help it. He was doing this to her!