Hospitals & Hopes

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in so long this is the last chapter! Hope you guys enjoy!!

**********************

Dominic went to hospitals. He went to hospitals often. Due to his men always getting shot up at and different injuries he went often, but he just...didn't want to go up there.

Tony and him dropped off Wren and Estefania, then Dominic had to leave to do damage control. Tony said he would call her parents but he did it. What did it look like his cousin calling them? He called both her mom and her dad and he even let them use his jet. He even left a voicemail on Taliah's phone.

He knew he had to go to the hospital. Wren and Stef were in their for about six hours now...and he still hadn't been up there.

He walked into the hospital entrance, and an elderly woman was at the counter. Along with the usual security officer. "Mr...Moretti," he said while nodding his head quickly in his direction.

"Hello. How can I help you?" The elderly woman questioned as she looked up at him and then down at her papers once more.

"Stefania DeLuca and Wren Moretti."

The elderly woman typed something into the computer and frowned....then gave him a nervous look. "Sweetie it looks like...you aren't allowed to see Estefania DeLuca but here's the way to Wren Morrerti. He's in ICU," she said as she circled where he was supposed to go on a sheet of paper and then handed it to him with a smile.

Dominic took a deep breath. He was going to kill someone. "Listen," he chuckled. "She's my fiancé," he explained. "I'm the one who dropped her off here. Just circle where she is," he snapped.

The elderly woman looked angered and a little upset. "Sir, I am not allowed, legally to give you that information. I-"

"-You!" He turned around to see a pissed off best friend. There Taliah was with a suitcase, her hair looked a mess, and her shirt. She had juice on it maybe? "You fucking bastard! I'm going to kill you!" She shouted as Dominic literally grabbed her and drug her out of the hospital. "Get off of me!" She screamed as her fist made contact with his face.

"Stop it! Fucking hell," he cursed as that actually did hurt a bit. He managed to get a hold of her wrist, and pin them against the wall of the hospital.

"I will kick you in the balls, spit in your face, or scream rape. Chose your fucking pick!" She shouted as Dominic took deep breaths. He couldn't hurt her. But he really, really wanted to.

"Shut up! Shut the hell up," he breathed out as she just glared at him.

"Let me go you ass."

He glared at her. "They won't let me see her," he explained. "I can go see my brother but they won't tell me where she is. You have to get that paper and come with me to see my brother then we'll both go to see Estefania. Ok?" He snapped as she just stared at him.

She let lose a laugh, and then her face became stone. "You let me go right now, or else I will seriously fuck you up."

"Not until you-"

"-Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" She screamed as he noticed a man was walking over to them. He sighed and let her go. She rubbed her wrists and then smacked him in the face. "Why should I let you? My friend was all happy and smiles before you then when she came back, it was like she was a skeleton. She wasn't happy. You took her from me! You already fucked up my brother then you do this to my friend! Tell me why I should let you go see her! She's my fucking sister and I'll go to hell and back before I see her hurt again by you jack ass!" Dominic couldn't deal with tears. Especially another woman's tears. He was creeped out by Taliah crying.