Pain, no gain

Hey guys!! Feel like I haven't updated in forever lol hope you guys enjoy!!

*******************

Stef woke up, feeling absloutely horrible. She felt like she fell on her face. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the scene around her. Confusion leaked into her mind...as she realized she was in..some kind of storage room? There was a mop, and a bucket, and cleaning supplies.

She sat up, from her fetal position and she realized her hands weren't in front of her. They were behind her back....stuck together? She wiggled them around a little bit, but she couldn't. She sighed as she realized...tape. They were taped together.

Stef took a shaky breath, as her mind began to recall the events that happened before she was in here. She told Taliah the big news, Wren seeing her. Then blank. Then she gasped when she realized what voice she heard before the blank. Gio's voice! Wren was working with Gio!

Anger flared up in her system as she thought about a reasonable explanation of how Wren could betray her like this. It didn't make any sense. She was so angry tears were threatening to fall...but she wouldn't let that happen. Not when her enemies had her. She didn't want to give them the satisfaction of seeing her cry!

She wondered why she was being kidnapped and then began spooking herself with thoughts of what would become of her. She might die, be tortured like Ray. Be sold to a prostitution ring. Anything!

As soon as Stef was about to freak herself out, she heard the door jiggle. She nervously laid her head back onto the hard wooden cabinet. She closed her eyes, and heard the door open.

"Think she's awake?"

"Don't know. Boss told us to rough her up a bit anyway. She gonna die either way."

"True."

Stef's eyes jolted open as she received a hard hand across the face. She stared in shock as she looked at two suspicious looking men she had never seen before. "Hey Look. It's the Moretti Princess. She awakens." One laughed.

"Yeah you're pretty hot. Why does Moretti get all the sexy girls?" The other man pouted as he bent down, so that he was eye level with Stef. He had a switchblade in his hand. He pressed it against her lips. "How'd Moretti get you?" She was to scared to talk and the man glared at her. Pressing the blade into her lip. She felt a precise spot of pain. "Answer me," he said softly. In an extremely sinister way.

"Blackmail...sorta," she whimpered out as she felt the blood trickle to her chin from her bottom lip.

"Blackmail? That sucks," the other guy said as he took a mop that was near her head. He unscrewed the mop head and pointed the tip at her. "Listen uh....I'm sorry but we have orders to really fuck you up. Dude untie her."

Stef shook her head. "N....no. Why? I...I can get you guys money...I...I have money. Dominic...Moretti he's obsessed with me. I can get you money," Stef pleaded as she felt her tears returning. "Please."

The guy with the switchblade waved it in her face. "Nuh uh sweetie. We both hate Moretti with a burning passion. This isn't for money, it's for revenge. For fun."

"The good thing is you might pass out from the pain?" The guy said who apologized to her before.

*****
Stef leaned on the wall, helplessly wedged between the wall and the storage cabinet. She shook with fear and pain, as she sobbed into her hands.

Her whole body ached. Her one eye was completely shut. Her left maybe? She was so confused. The pain was making her delirious. She was pretty sure her ankle was sprained...and 109% sure that her wrist was broken. Bruises marred her body. Especially her arms and back. She kept herself in a fetal position protecting her stomach. She was pregnant, she had to at least attempt to protect her 'baby.' Or was it a fetus or zygote still?