Plans

Stef watched Sonya with intensity as she tried to balance an egg on a knife. "You can do it!" Stef said as the door slammed open and the egg slammed to the floor.. "Aw!"Both of them cried as she watched Sonya clean it up.

"What was that?" Sonya asked as she shrugged, thinking it was Dominic. It had been two weeks since her meeting his dad and Dominic looked like he was going to blow a fuse every time she saw him. She had been seeing him less and less and seeing his goons more and more. Especially since he went away two days ago. Not that she minded. She loved being away from him. The distance. It was just relaxing. She was always worrying about her appearance when he came around. Even though she absolutely hated to think about it. Maybe it was because he was the only male around her now or maybe it was because as Taliah told her, 'her field was in need of a good ol' plowin." Unfortunately when Taliah said that Sonya was walking by and she doubled over laughing till tears were trailing down her cheeks.

She was so heated with Taliah over that remark. She couldn't like Dominic...or lust him. It wasn't possible. It was just probably that she was getting a little lonely and usually he would be around for her to pick fights with. Or sometimes it was the other way around. The point was, was that she was lonely and Sonya or Taliah over the phone was so not cutting it. "Stefanie dear how about you see who that was before we both die from a serial killer attack."

Stef gave her a nervous look. Why did she have to go immediately to a killer? There were robbers who would want to steal from them...and not a kill! She walked down the hall and towards the door. She looked to the side and saw a guy in a blue polo shirt and a pair of white pants. "Hey Stef!"

She was completely surprised to see Wren. She was used to seeing Chris or Mike because Dominic made them her bodyguards basically, but she hasn't seen Wren Ever since the kiss. Even though she hadn't seen those two since Dominic left. First she thought Wren wasn't around because Dominic found out and banned him from the house then she thought that couldn't be the case. If Dominic knew they kissed she would probably get cursed the heck out. "H...hey what are doing here?" She asked thinking about her next possibility was to why she hadn't seen him in a while. He was angry at him for lying and drugging him to sneak out.

"Can't visit my future sis in law/ lover?" He asked as she just stared at him. He started laughing. "It's okay. Stop acting so weird. We kissed, we're both alive. Be happy," he said as she was utterly confused. What was wrong with him? "My bro asked me to come see what's up. Want to go anywhere?" He asked as she shook her head.

She wanted to know why he was acting crazy! "Wren....are you alright?" She asked as he suddenly rushed her into a big hug. She gasped when she smelt how much booze was on him. He smelt like a straight up bar. "Wren...why are you this drunk in the middle of the day?" She asked him.

He laughed as he let go of her. "Today's the day," he sighed as he suddenly began walking into the living room. She followed him and watched as he fell onto the couch and stretched his legs out, yawning.

"What's today?" She asked him as she stayed near the arm of the chair. Right where his feet were. She wondered when was the last time he talked to Dominic, because Dominic would never have sent Wren over here drunk. As spoon as she was about to ask him again, her pocket began buzzing. She slipped it out and looked at the caller I. D. "Satan." It said. She slid the green phone button across with her finger and put the phone to her ear. "Stefania is Wren there?" Dominic asked into the phone angrily.

"Um...yes."

"Don't let him go anywhere. Keep him over there for the rest of the day."

She wondered if it was because he was butt faced drunk or another reason. "What's wrong with him?" She asked knowing he probably wasn't going to answer.

"It's just the day," Dominic said into the phone before he hung up. She sighed loudly and turned on the TV for Wren. She wondered what the heck was so important about today.

She watched Wren stare at the ceiling and not even pay attention to the TV she turned on for him. "Wren...what's wrong?" She asked again. "What's so important about today?" She asked him as he remained staring at the ceiling.

"Today's the day that my mom was killed," he announced. Her heart plummeted into her stomach. Dominic did tell her it was in two weeks. The anniversary of his mothers death. She watched him pull his wallet out of his pocket. She watched as he pulled something out of it. He shoved the paper in her hand and she realized it was a picture.

She turned it around and immediately saw two young boys. She recognized Dominic right away. He had to be sixteen maybe. He stood to the left of a woman with long dark hair. Her brown eyes had a twinkle of mischief in them as she looked at the camera. She wore a nice blue summer dress and the young Dominic and Wren were dressed in while polo's and tan cargo shorts. Of course the young Wren had dirt all over his shirt. Wren had a big cheeky grin and Dominic was atually smiling...with all of his teeth.

She sat on the edge of the couch and he moved his feet so she could sit more comfortable. "I'm sorry Wren...she's beautiful,"she said as he sighed loudly and she patted his leg awkwardly. How was she supposed to console a drunk person? Give them more alcohol? She couldn't do that.

Wren sat up and tried to grab for her phone. "Hey Wren, stop it. What are you doing?" She asked while standing up and glaring at him.

He. Gave her an angry look. "I have to call my brother! It's his birthday today." She gave him a confused look and he shot her one right back. "You mean you didn't know it was his birthday today? You really are a horrible fiancé!" He said as he began laughing in her face.

She gave wasn't going to get mad at him. He was drunk and didn't know any better. "Wren you just said that today was the day your mother was killed not Dominic's birthday," she corrected him.

He rolled his eyes. "No, no. My mom was killed on Dominic's birthday. He didn't tell you?" He asked as Stef shook her head. "We'll yeah. He's turning twenty four today," Wren explained to her as she couldn't believe Dominic never told her! That was horrible! How could someone ever spend their birthday happy knowing your mother died on that day.

"So...is he always gone on his birthday?" She asked Wren as he nodded. That sucked, she thought.

"Yer pups...I meant Yupps and he never, ever celebrates his birthday anymore....that's why I wanted or spoke...I mean speak to you today."

"About what?" She asked as Wren sat up again and decided to get closer to her like before.

"I wanna give my brother a surprise birthday dinner tomorrow."

She gave him an incredulous look. It was the alcohol talking once again. "Wren how about you take a nap in the guest room then Sonya can make us dinner," she suggested to him. "Because-"

"-Shhh, Serfenia, Stefernia! Stef!" He said as he smooshed his index finger onto her lips. "We have to plan it. I only want to invite 15 to 20 people. Just dinner. Dominic hates parties so we'll do a small dinner. We can get Anthony and Emmy to help. All you have to do is get the cake and decorations!" He explained to her as she pushed his finger off her lips. "C'mon this can get you In good with the family!"

"Wren," she sighed as he gave her a puppy dog look. She thought about it. It was really sad that his mom died on his birthday...and she loved planning things...but would he even like it. She looked back at wren and he was still giving her puppy dog eyes. "Okay, okay."

"Yes!" He said as he threw himself onto her again in a bone crushing hug. When she was about to push him away he let go and gave her a sly look. "You know what would make him happier? You in your birthday suit," he said while wiggling his eye brows. She glared at him. "Or me in my birthday suit. You wanna see my birthday suit?" He asked as he began trying to pull off his polo.

"No, Wren no!"