Chapter 3- The burrow

The second Elliana and Hermione meet eyes these sprint towards each other, wrapping their arms around one another. Elliana missed this a lot, she missed Hermione a lot. They rocked excitingly as they hugged. It seemed like a long time, but it had only been a few months.
"I missed you so much!" Hermione squealed, letting Elliana out of the hug. She walked around hugging all the others and greeting them. She felt at home at the burrow; she felt like she was with her family. "How did you get here?" Ginny asked as she pulled Elliana into a tight hug. "The joke shop." She replied simply. "Fred and George are coming after work, they said they wanted a fun weekend while Molly and Arthur were gone." Elliana pulled out of her hug with Ginny and sat down in the chair.
"Well then we'll have to have the most fun weekend ever!" Ron chimed in quickly and Harry smiled.

Catching up with the others was relieving. It relaxed Elliana a lot. Eventhough the twins hadn't showed up yet, she was still having a great time all afternoon. She ran to hogsmeade with Ginny and Hermione to get fire whiskey for the following nights. As they walked through the streets they had talked about boys. They usually talked about boys, but now that they were older, the talk was more sexual. Ginny went on about how her and Harry were finally together and happy, and how Ron was unhappy about it. Hermione and Elliana laughed at that; Ron was very overprotective. And as for Hermione, it was obvious she had chemistry with Ron, but she said he was going out with some girl at the moment, and said she didn't like him. As if. When they asked Elliana who she fancied, she didn't know what to say. Did she fancy Fred? Or was he just a friend? Just her boss. The thought of Fred just being her boss made her upset, but she couldn't understand why. Luckily, before she could answer they walked up to the till and were talking to the clerk.

To Elliana's luck, they didn't ask again after. They completely forgot, and soon enough it was nearly 5:00 and they were back at the burrow. Fred and George should be coming back anytime now.

And there they were. Hermione, Ginny and Elliana walked in the door as Fred and George stepped out of the fireplace. "Evening boys." Elliana smiled at them. "Good evening!" The twins said in unison. Elliana hated when they did that; they constantly did it, especially after Elliana said she hated it. "I'm heading off to shower quickly." Fred said as he darted up the stairs and out of view. George shortly walked to the other bathroom. Elliana assumed they both needed to shower after a long day of work. "We're back with the fire whiskey!" Ginny shouted as they walked into the kitchen. Ron and Harry jumped and glared at her. "We see that." Ron snarled, and Hermione giggled. She is so in love with him Elliana thought to herself. "So are we getting smashed tonight or tomorrow night?" Harry questioned, looking over at Ginny as she set the bag on the table. "Both of course." Elliana and ginny said in unison and giggled. They were both usually the party animals; they got along very well.

"Hey cool cats" Fred said cooly as he walked into the kitchen. His hair was still wet and his brown eyes were beautifully gleaming in the light. Wow. Elliana was stunned. She couldn't resist staring. He just looked so damn perfect. She instantly snapped herself out of her thoughts. She was evidently in denial. Elliana didn't want to admit she was falling for Fred Weasley. "We getting shaken up or what?" Fred  spoke loudly as he walked over to the counter where Ginny placed the fire whiskey. "Well of course we are." Hermione stated. She was being quite bold for once. Elliana was impressed. Fred all of a sudden laughed as George walked in. "This is all you got?" He held up the fire whiskey and chuckled, so did George. "Looks like we're only drinking one night. That's only enough to get absolutely wasted one night, not both" George stated as he sat down next to Ron and Ginny. "Fine then, why don't we have a fire and play a SOBER game of truth or dare. Then whatever happens or is said is remembered." Elliana spoke up at once. She thought the idea of sober truth or dare was risky, and it sounded fun. "I think it's brilliant Elli" Fred smiled at her. Elli? He called me Elli again? Elliana thought to herself and looked up at him. He was looking at her from across the kitchen, his smile wide and once again, contagious. "It's settled then." Elliana replied as she hesitantly broke her eye contact with Fred and looked at the clock. It was already 8:00pm, "I'll start the fire." Elliana yelled as she quickly got out of her chair and walked out to the backyard. This night was going to be fun.