Chapter 33- Saturday to remember.

Elliana rolled out of bed and hit the ground hard. Hermione groaned and sat up, causing Ginny to wake up. She glanced over and saw Elliana in the floor and laughed.

"How many times are you going to fall off the bed El?" Ginny questioned, laughing as she sat up.

Elliana put her middle finger up jokingly and stood up. She put her hair into a messy bun and slipped one of Fred's shirts over her. She was wearing short shorts but you couldn't see them past the shirt now.

"Breakfast is ready!" Ron and Harry screamed in unison, kicking the door open.

Hermione screamed and Ginny yelled at them.
Elliana laughed and chased them down the stairs with Ginny. They could hear Hermione laughing as she followed behind walking .

"Woah!" Fred laughed, stopping Ginny and Elliana with his arms as Harry and Ron ran past him to the table for breakfast.

Ginny scoffed and walked by, sitting down at the table with the boys.

Fred picked elliana up and kissed her before putting her down. These were moments Elliana never wanted to end. Ever.

"I love you." Elliana whispered into his ear as she walked by, sitting down at the table.

"Are we still going to that fancy restaurant at diagon alley for dinner?" Ron asked. Elliana perked up slightly. How did she forget?

George and Fred sat down and Hermione did once she came in.

"Yeah, we'll go at 6:00 then?" George replied. Ron agreed in a muffled tone as he ate his pancakes. Hermione slapped the back of his head playfully for talking with food in his mouth.

The day was great until then. Fred, George, Harry, Ginny, Ron and Elliana played quidditch for a few hours. Elliana left the group at 3:00 instead of 4:30 because she wanted to spend time with Hermione. Hermione wasn't great at quidditch so she refused to play half the time. To be fair, Fred and George were really rough players.

"Checkmate." Hermione said proudly.

"Oh shove off!" Elliana groaned. She never lost at chess. It was simply her game.

Elliana was about to lose her first game ever. At least it was Hermione and not Fred.

"I'm stuck." Elliana groaned, moving a random piece. Hermione took out her king and giggled. She put her hand up and Elliana high fived her even though she had just lost.

"Why are you so happy?" Ron asked, walking into the living room with George and Fred.

Hermione tilted her head at the board and Ron grinned widely. He knew Hermione had been trying to beat Elliana at chess for years. Not even Ron could beat Elliana.

He ran and tackled her to the couch, hugging her and laughing.

"Ron you're all sweaty!" Hermione giggled as she tried to get out from under Ron.

Fred walked over and picked Elliana up from off the ground. He placed her on her feet and Pat her head.

"There there little one we all lose once in awhile." He said dramatically.

"I'm not little." Elliana said jokingly, rolling her eyes, despite the fact she was almost a foot shorter than Fred.

They all ended up getting ready for dinner after that. Ginny and Harry didn't come up until 5:30. What were they doing? Oh.

They all got ready quite quickly; elliana wore a beautiful navy dress which was tight fitted and had thin straps across her shoulders. She clipped her hair back elegantly aswell. Ginny wore a maroon dress that Harry had bought for her. She did her makeup quite nicely but without eyeliner. Elliana was always the one with eyeliner. Hermione was wearing a pink/red dress that was off shoulder and long sleeve. It looked gorgeous on her.

The girls walked down to the entrance where all the guys were dressed nicely and holding floo powder by the fire. They handed the girls some as they welcomed them. One by one they all took the fireplace to diagon alley.

They sat and ate dinner for awhile. Hermione and Ron talked in quiet voices at the end of the table whereas Fred, George, Elliana, Ginny and Harry were having a long talk about many thing such as quidditch, hogwarts, the shop, everything.

When dinner was done, they all walked down diagon alley talking. They decided they wanted to watch fireworks which Fred and George managed to set up at a beautiful spot. They all walked up to the large area and some sat down on the grass(Hermione and Ron), and some stood, leaning against the railing.

George high fived Fred below the waist quickly before walking over to Harry and Ginny.what was that for?

Elliana leaned against the railing and Fred wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She rested her head on his shoulder as they stared into the sky. Suddenly, George set off the beautiful fireworks. They ignited the sky above and forward. Hermione giggled as she leaned into Ron's chest and watched. They were way too cute together. Elliana glanced over at Harry and Ginny who were standing against the railing a long way down. He had his hand locked with hers.

Fred chuckled and walked back for a moment. Elliana kept her eyes on the fireworks for a moment, mesmerized by how gorgeous they were. She heard everybody go slightly silent for a moment, though there was still muffled fireworks in the distance.

She turned her head over her shoulder to look for Fred.

That's when she realized.

She spun around, clasping her hands over her mouth in shock and happiness. Oh my goodness.

She looked down. Knelt on the ground, ring and box in hand, was Fred Weasley. Her world was spinning with emotion.

"Elli, I know I cannot express this enough, but I love you beyond words. I couldn't wait any longer to ask this to you, the most beautiful, kind, amazing woman on earth." Fred began, elliana had tears in her eyes.

"Will you marry me?" He asked, looking up into her watery eyes.

He bit his lip with a slight grin. Even Hermione was silently watching, still leaning against Ron. But Elliana didn't take her eyes away from Fred.

"Yes Freddie." Elliana said breathlessly. She put her hand out and Fred slipped the gorgeous, white gemmed ring on her finger. He knew she would love it.

He stood up and spun her around. Everybody was cheering now. After all these years their bestfriends were finally engaged. Time went way too fast.

He placed her down and crashed his lips into hers. She kissed back, placing her hand on his neck as he pulled her closer by the hips.

" I love you." Elliana whispered into his ear as she hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I love you too my love." Fred replied. Elliana kissed his cheek and ran over to Hermione, gripping her in a tight hug the second they touched.

Ginny ran over and congratulated Elliana, joining the hug. Ron walked over to Fred as did Harry and George. Everybody congratulated each other. Ron, Harry and George congratulated Elliana aswell.