Chapter 21-return to the burrow

Elliana was released from st. Mungos about a week ago and had been staying at the burrow since then. Fred and George didn't want her at the shop since it was much more risky to have her there.

Arthur managed to get extra protection on the burrow just for Elliana to stay. She was quite appreciative, but in all honestly all she wanted to do was hunt that bitch down.

"And the aurors are gonna catch her then?" Elliana snarled. She felt like they weren't doing enough to find the killer of her child.

"Yes Elli. They'll find her and everything will be fine." Fred said cooly.

He was at the burrow today since it was Saturday and he didn't have work.

"Rubbish." Elliana scoffed. She sighed right after when she realized she was being rude. Fred was the one person she should hold closest at this time.

Elliana looked up at him from across the living room and sighed before saying, "I'm sorry Freddie."

Fred smiled uncertainly and leaned forward on the couch. He looked up at Elliana and sighed. They were both very stressed. Elliana felt like a complete jerk for a second; Fred had also lost a child, and the person he loved was in danger, and she was being completely insensitive.

"It's alright love." Fred smiled once more. He stared down at the ground thinking for a moment.

"No, it was really insensitive of me." Elliana sighed, looking at him once more. He continued to look at the floor before turning to her once more.

"Elli it's alright." Fred reassure her. He leaned back on the coach and patted the spot next to him.

Elliana got up and sat next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder as she leaned on him. She intertwined her fingers with his.

"I love you." Fred whispered. They were both exhausted from the constant thinking.

"I love you more." Elliana replied softly. Fred pulled her on top of him so that she was straddling him. 

"Impossible." Fred spoke, kissing her passionately. Elliana kissed back instantly. It had been awhile since they had alone time for this.

It was going to be nice, considering they've been bickering quite constantly the past few days. The stress of Arianna Tale was getting under their skin, but Elliana and Fred both knew this was what they needed to relax.

They were sitting in the living room alone at 1:00am.

Fred started kissing her more passionately and aggressively. Elliana placed her hand on his neck and tilted her head to deepen the kiss. He placed his hands on her hips. She had completely forgotten she was straddling him.

He strayed away from her lips and began at her neck, which made Elliana roll her head back in pleasure. The warmth of his breath on her neck turned her on really.

She ran her hand up the back of his neck and through his hair as he kissed her neck. He was beginning to leave hickeys.

"You're beyond irresistible." Fred breathed into her neck. His hand wondered up to her shirt and he began to unbutton it slowly, still kissing her neck.

"We're in the living room Fred!" Elliana laughed. He continued unbuttoning it anyways.

"Your point?" Fred spoke into her neck once more, beginning to find his was to her chest as he slid her shirt off her arms.

Fred pulled away for a second and admired how she looked in just her bra and sweatpants. His eyes looked up and down her body, which was still straddling him. Elliana could feel him growing hard.