Chapter 17- The Esther Residants

There she and Fred stood, in front of a giant house, nearly the size of a mansion. Elianna's family had always had money, but Elli had to work for her own things; her parents paid for her up until she left school when she turned 17.

"You nervous?" Elliana whispered up at Fred, smiling nervously."I'm sure they'll love you. I've only talked of you about a hundred times." Elliana reassured him.

"Lovely." Fred mumbled. He had mostly been known for pranking back in school and he was afraid Elli's parents saw him as a bad influence.

Elliana turned and looked at him, her skin and dark hair gleaming in the sun. It was day time here in France.

"Don't worry Freddie, they'll love you, and I love you." Elliana spoke softly and gently pressed her lips against his. He gripped her waist lightly, kissing back.

"I love you Elli." Fred smiled at her before grabbing her hand.

"Off we go then." Elliana giggled, pulling her house key out of her pocket as they reached the front door. She twisted it in and turned it. They heard a clicking noise.

Elliana pulled open the door, revealing the homey building. On the outside, the building looks quite elegant. The large pool in the backyard and the forest that surrounds the house. It's a lovely place. The inside was still quite nice, but it was much much more comforting and nicely laid out.

The entranceway had a staircase with glass rails to the right and a hallway at the bottom of them. There was an archway straight ahead that obviously lead to the kitchen and living space. Then, there was 2 doors to the left wall, one a bathroom and one an office.

"Lovely home Elliana." Fred gazed around. He remembered when Elliana had paid for his wand in 4th year because he broke his old one. He now realized how she afforded it.

"Thank you. My dad works at the ministry and my moms an auror." Elliana giggled and kissed Fred's cheek. "They make me pay for my stuff now. I think it's quite reasonable though since I'm an adult now. Plus, I should be going to school to become a healer soon." Elliana smiled sweetly.

"You'll make a lovely healer love." Fred spoke, rubbing his thumb along hers as they stood, fingers intertwined.

Elliana adjusted her hair with her free hand before yelling politely, "mom, dad, I'm home!"

"We're in the kitchen dear!" Elliana's mother yelled back. Elliana guided Fred straight through the archway. The kitchen was large and quite modern, aswell as the living room. The room was cozied by the heat of the fireplace.

Elliana's mother glanced up as she cut vegetables to see Elli and Fred standing there.

"And who do we have here?" Elliana's mother questioned softly, causing her dad to look up from the book he was reading on the chair in the living room.

"This is Fred Weasley, my bestfriend, and boyfriend." Elliana smiled sweetly and looked up at Fred who was smiling confidently. Her mother smiled brightly and her father frowned in a protective way. He hated when Elliana dated.

Her mother walked around the counter and shook Fred's hand before saying, "It is so lovely to finally meet you Fred. The names Vivienne."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Fred smiled, shaking her hand. Elliana's mother then hugged Elliana before walking around the counter once more.

"Great to meet ya son." Elliana's father greeted Fred from the living room. "I'm el's father Cole Esther." He smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you aswell." Fred spoke joyfully. He seemed to be liking her family so far, and they were liking him. He found them quite laid back, but could tell they could kick ass if they wanted. I mean, considering one works at the ministry and one is an auror, Fred would assume so.