Chapter 20- St.Mungo's hospital

Elliana awoke in a hospital bed of st mungos. She had apparated without dying.

Everything was a blur at first. The lights were bright and figures around her were blurry; it took her awhile to realize what was happening.

The Weasleys were all in the room. Not only that but Xavier was standing against the wall aswell. Him and George had a few injuries from the explosion but nothing serious.

Then she saw him clearly.

Fred Weasley

Without thinking she leaped out of her bed and wrapped her arms around Fred. He hugged her back tightly, they both had tears in their eyes.

"You're okay!"Elliana sniffled. Her side and legs were aching, but she didn't care.

"Elli," Fred began in a soft voice. He had almost lost the love of his life. "I love you so so much Elli."

Elliana hugged back tightly. She looked up and him and kissed him eagerly. She didn't care the others were there. Fred was all that mattered in that moment.

"I love you Fred." Elliana smiled, before realizing how much pain she was in. She let out a slow Yelp and Fred places her back on the bed gently.

"I'm glad you're alright." Fred smiled, standing next to the bed and holding Elli's hand tightly. It was clear to her in that moment how much he really loved her.

"So am i." Xavier added in, stepping away from the wall and coming over to the side of the bed. "Sorry we couldn't protect you El."

Elliana smiled gently and responded, "It really wasn't you fault. And I'm alright arent I?"

Xavier only smiled. He didn't say anything but he seemed happy she was alright. Truly.

"How did it happen?" Ginny asked.

Hermione added quickly, "after she apparated you from the apartment. Fred told us what happened there."

"She apparated to this field on a cliff. I have no idea where it was." Elliana began, we fought for awhile, I hit her a couple times, she hit me. She got me cornered to the cliff and..."

Elliana paused. She noticed Fred tense up slightly; it seemed just the idea oh Elliana in danger made him upset and angry. She squeezed his hand a little tighter, it calmed him.

"And she tried to hit me with the killing curse, so I stepped off the cliff." Elliana finished quickly. She felt comfortable now that Fred was next to her once more. He meant everything to her.

"And you apparated while falling?" Harry questioned, sounding astonished.

"It wasn't easy." Elliana smiled. She moved over in her bed and motioned to tell Fred to lay next to her, which he did. She laid her head on his chest. The warmth of his body made her feel at home. Fred Weasley felt like home.

"Impressive." Hermione smiled. She was clearly worried about something.

"What's the matter Mione?" Elliana asked, in complete confusion.

Everybody in the room gave each other a look. Fred kissed the top of Ellianas head. He seemed upset.

"Tell her." Ginny whispered to Hermione, just loud enough for Elliana to hear.