Chapter 6- The date

Elliana was beyond nervous. The evening was her first night out with Fred, and she wasn't sure how it was going to go. Usually, she would ask Hermione and Ginny for outfit advice, but she couldn't do that this time. Not only that, but Fred didn't tell her what they were doing or where they were going. 7:00pm was arriving soon, and Elliana was far from ready. She tried on several different outfits; she wanted to look perfect for him. It was quite the surprise to her when she felt herself TRYING to look good for Fred. Before awhile ago, she had seen him as her bestfriend, and that's it. She wasn't completely worried though; Fred had seen her look her best and her worst. She remembered one time when they went into the hot tub with everybody, and she looked absolutely gorgeous in her swimsuit. Too bad her and Fred weren't together then. There was also a day she looked absolutely horrible(or so she thought); she was in sweatpants and a hoodie. She had gotten beyond drunk the night before and they ran out of the hangover potion. She hated him seeing her like that.

Elliana wanted to look perfect. The only thing he told her, was to dress nicely, but comfortable. How helpful. Elliana slipped on one of her most gorgeous, yet most comfortable dresses; it was black, with the slightest tint of blue. The dress fit her body nicely at the top. It was loose, making it comfortable, but supportive enough to make her breasts look nice. The dress was short and made her ass somehow look better than ever. She glanced at herself in the mirror and smiled. The blue tint was beautiful; it fit with her dark hair and skin tone extremely well. Elliana curled her hair and put on mascara and winged eyeliner. The eyeliner made her green eyes look even more gorgeous.

Knock knock

Elliana opened her room door and saw Ginny standing there.
"Wow, why do you look all dressed up?" She questioned, sitting herself down on the bed. Elliana wasn't sure what to say.

"Just going on a date, nothing special." Elliana smiled at ginny weakly. Ginny gasped and look at Elliana.

"With Fred!?" She giggled excitedly.

"How did you know?" Elliana asked, completely confused.

"I know my brother," Ginny began, "he's been blushing non stop, he's been extremely close with you, and the way he looks at you." Ginny beamed up at Elliana and continued to talk, "I mean he's always looked at you like that, but recently, it's just more obvious! Especially when you're walking around with hickeys on your neck." Ginny giggled, finishing her explanation.

"You saw those?" Elliana asked. Her mind was curious. Did he always look at her a certain way?

"That's why I choked on my juice the other day. I can't believe you've been back for 4 days and you've already got my brother head over heals."Ginny stated.

"I see. Well I'm sorry for not telling you. Would you mind not telling mione yet? I'm not sure if Fred's alright with it." Elliana asked her quietly. Ginny simply nodded, giggled and ran out of the room. She was definitely going to tell Hermione, but for some reason, Elliana wasn't quite angry. More relieved to be honest. While secretly snogging Fred was fun, she enjoyed the idea of being able to have an open relationship, especially at the joke shop.

7:00pm. It was time for her date. Elliana nervously yet silently walked down the hall and down the stairs to the front door. Her feet didn't make too much noise, considering she was wearing flats. Elliana HATED high heals.

She walked down the last set of stairs and saw Fred standing at the door. He was dressed quite nicely aswell, but comfortable.

"You look absolutely stunning Esther." Fred spoke breathlessly. He was nearly speechless at how beautiful she looked. "Too bad I look better." Fred joked. He kissed Elliana passionately before they were interrupted.