Chapter 14- Rooftop talks

Authors note.
Thank you all for the support:) the last few chapters broke my heart as I write them but things are going up soon, don't worry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elliana glances back at Fred. She was already rather drunk. Drinking was always a bad habit of hers when she got like this, and she hated it.

"Can we talk?" Fred asked softly. He could tell she was drunk but it clearly couldn't wait.

"Fine. We'll go up to the rooftop." Elliana replied.

They walked up to the rooftop. Fred would have helped Elliana get up the stairs but she refused to let him touch her. Once they reached the roof they sat down against a wall next to each other.

"Here. I have a sobering potion. I want you to remember what I say tonight, cause I can't bare loosing you Elli." Fred spoke gently, pulling out a small bottle. It seemed to Elliana, he actually looked quite upset. Some would say heart broken.

She sipped the liquid and her vision and mind cleared quite quickly.

"Alright then. Explain Weasley." Elliana bit her lip and looked at him sitting next to her. She missed him, she just didn't want to admit it.

"I can't take back the things I've done of course, but they weren't my fault." Fred began, and Elliana raised her eyebrow as he bc continued, "I was put under a love potion Elli. She gave me a love potion that morning." He looked down to the side at Elliana. He truly looked regretful.

Elliana tried to speak but she was speechless. If this was really true, she had doubted Fred. And she had doubted the love of her life. Elliana regret the things she said to him.

"I hate and I mean hate that I did what I did. I wish there was away I could've fought the love potion, I should've fought the love potion Elli." Fred looked down at her, lightly grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers.

Elliana felt a warmth through her body at his touch.

"I understand." Elliana bit her lip and looked at the ground. She believed Fred's love potion story without question. She wasn't sure why, but she was alright with it. She needed Fred Weasley in her life.

"I am beyond sorry Elli. For everything." Fred added, rubbing her thumb with his.

"Why did you stop calling me Elli and saying that you loved me awhile before it happened then?" Elliana questioned. She was relieved Fred didn't cheat, but everything was off. She couldn't get the image of her, on him, out of her head.

"She was using it on me for a month apparently. I went to the doctors and they said my immune system managed to fight most of it off, but some still remained." Fred replied softly. "I personally think it was my love for you that thought it off." He mumbled.

"How did you find me?" Elliana mumbled. She had so many questions and he managed to answer them all.

Fred held up the letter she wrote just after he "cheated". "Found this at our spot after you left the joke shop with your bag. I went for the airport as soon as possible. When you weren't there, I asked the woman at the counter. Said you weren't allowed on the plane but wouldn't tell me why." Fred explained slowly, now eyeing Elliana up and down.

"You went looking for me?" Elliana sighed. She lightly rested her head on his shoulder. It was clear the small touch warmed each other's hearts.

"Yes Elli. I would never give up on you, I hope you'd do the same for me." He smiled down at her.

"I'm sorry Fred. For the things-" elliana began before he interrupted her.

"Don't say sorry love; you just caught your boyfriend "cheating" on you on your 8 month anniversary. I deserved all the cruelty. Plus, this letter, as bitter sweet as it is, I can tell you still loved me." Fred kissed the top of her head.