Chapter 18

At first Thank You so much for 1K views and Thank You for your support. I hope you all are doing great and taking care of yourselves. Love you 🥰

   After that day Wangji started to attend Wen Ning's therapy thrice a week. Though at first Wen Ning recommended twice a week but Wangji insisted on getting back his memories as soon as possible. Wangji was becoming more and more irritated, impatient and angry. Deep down in his heart he started to feel that something was really wrong with his friends and family, something he didn't know, something he wasn't aware of but he was a part of those. And naturally as a result he started to disbelief others, he stopped trusting Wei Ying and always interrogating about his past. Sometimes when Wangji couldn't calm his ownself, he started to shout at Wei Ying and telling him lot of hurtful things.
   One night they were having their dinner as usual and Xichen was talking about how he was planning to marry Jiang Cheng as soon possible. As Jiang Cheng started to get flushed on Xichen's unique ideas, Wangji's head started to pain again. It was been already five sessions but Wangji couldn't remember anything and it was a bless for everyone, specially Wei Ying. Wei Ying was so afraid that if Wangji got to remember everything then he would not be able to stay by his side anymore, Wangji would hate him and this would be the real end of their relationship.
   Suddenly Wangji spoke through his pain,''Wei Ying!'' As everyone looked towards Wangji, Wangji continued, ''You, you wasn't with me in Landon, he didn't go with me in London, right?'' Wei Ying forcefully smiled,''Yeah! Obviously! Why should I be in London with you? At that time you guys lost your father and that's why you needed to go to London for further studies. And that's why you guys went and I had to stay here with my family, I had to get ready for becoming the director of my company. So that's why. By the way what happened? Why are you acting like that? Have you remember something else?''
   Lan Zhan sighed,''Yes! I kinda remember some incidents back in London and you wasn't there in my memory. But why I went there that soon? My brother was supposed to go there anyway but I wasn't suppose to go there. And brother! Where is the box? It was filled with a lot of Wei Ying's things.'' Xichen smiled,''I don't know but don't worry Wangji! I'll look for it.'' With that they tried to cover up and they were quite successful at that. But that night Wangji didn't even sleep with Wei Ying, he slept in the couch. As Wei Ying asked that what was going with him, Wangji said,''I need some space to think about my next project.'' Wei Ying didn't protest but he knew inside that Wangji got a vague idea about their breakup.
   Another day while they were having lunch without Wangji as he was still in the therapy. Wangji came home in a rush and pulled Wei Ying up by his collar, ''You! You broke up with me right? You broke up with me!'' Wei Ying asked in a hurry,''What are you talking about? Why would I breakup with you? You are the only person whom I love, why are you asking all those things?'' Wangji shouted,''Then can you tell me that why on earth, you was engaged with Wen Qing and I announced my engagement with Sizhui? Have I dated Sizhui? What have we done? Wei Ying, what have we done?''
   Wei Ying shuttered,''You...you remember everything? Have you...have you remember...do you...'' Before Wei Ying could continue, Wangji had already loosened his grip around Wei Ying's collar,''I remembered a little bit but to make it sure, I looked up all news in all websites and finally I found out that someone forcefully deleted three greatest news of business world. First was the engagement of Wei Ying and Wen Qing. Second was the announcement of the engagement between Lan Wangji and Lan Sizhui, and the unfortunate cancelation of the engagement due to the life threatening accident of Lan Wangji. And thirdly, Wen Qing and Lan Sizhui had canceled their engagements without giving any proper explanation.''
   Xichen sighed,''Wangji! Wen Ning told you to not force yourself to remember everything! Why are you doing this? It's not only hurting you but also hurting us as well, specially it's hurting Wei Ying the most. Do you even realize that how much you are hurting him? We love you Wangji, he loves you the most. Whatever we are doing is for your own good. Why are you not listening to us? Whatever we are saying is for your own good. Why can't you understand that?'' This time Wangji shouted louder than before,''So? What should I do? Huh? With a happy face I should believe your lies...right?''
   Xichen sighed more,''Wangji! Please trust us. It's for your own good. Okay! I'm accepting the fact there are a lot of things we hadn't said about, there are a lot of things we faked too but it's the best choice now according to the doctor. If you force yourself to remember your past then you can slip into coma forever.'' As if Wangji understood everything in a blink, without saying anything further, Wangji went to his room and locked it. Xichen looked towards Wei Ying and found a crying mess. Xichen hugged Wei Ying tightly,''Don't worry, he will be alright. And I am really  sorry for Wangji's behavior. Please don't take it to heart. He is in pain that's why he is behaving like that.''
   Wei Ying smiled a little,' Thanks for this hug. I needed it. And you don't have to give any kind of explanation about Wangji. I can feel him. I know he hates me now but I can't change the fact that once I misbehaved too. Once I hurted him more than anyone. I deserve this. I'll do my best to take care of him. And Xichen ge, don't worry about me. I love Lan Zhan and I'll always love him. I'll always be with him. Now everyone, please finish your lunch. After that I'll go to Lan Zhan and feed him.''
   After that Wei Ying made Wangji to unlock his door and let Wei Ying in. Wei Ying fed Wangji and talked him a lot like how it wasn't appropriate to talk to Xichen like that, how he scared the hell out of both Sizhui and Jingyi. And lastly Wei Ying again assured him that he only loved his Lan Zhan, no one else. And that really helped Wangji. As Wangji slept with Wei Ying for a while, Wen Ning called Xichen and let him know that he was coming to Lan mansion with his sister. When Wangji came down to the drawing room with Wei Ying, he found out that Wen siblings were there and chatting with others. On the other hand Wei Ying felt Wangji's girp on his hand got tighter. As expected from Wei Ying, he didn't let that chance to go. He whispered in Wangji's ear,''Lan er gege! Are you jealous perhaps?''
   Wangji scoffed,''Why should I be jealous?'' Wei Ying chuckled,''No, I just thought that you are jealous on Wen Qing after learning the fact about our engagement. But Wangji I want you to know that it was all fake. I was never in love with her.'' Wangji sighed,''Probably  you were not in love with Wen Qing but she was.'' Wei Ying scoffed this time, ''Huh! Why should she when she knows that I am in love with you?'' Wangji sighed,''you are really a dumbass. She was in love with you from the first time.  I mean she was in love with you even before I fell in love with you. You really didn't notice?'' Wei Ying said awkwardly,''Nope! Definitely not. I always thought that Wen Qing is lesbian and she had a crush on shijie.''
   Wangji sighed in disbelief and took Wei Ying in the drawing room to join his friends. And by surprising everyone Wangji didn't let Wei Ying sit beside Wen Qing. Wen Qing laughed,''Don't judge me based on the news Wangji! I'll not take away Wei Ying from you. Yeah! I think you already know that at the very first even before you became our friend, I had a crush on him but I know that too, you know already that I don't have any kind of interest in him anymore after seeing you two together. So don't try to wreck my ship. By the way, Wangji! We didn't come here to meet that idiot. We are here to meet you. Please don't do anything reckless. After all it'll not help you, it'll damage your emotions.''
   Wangji nodded,''I know and I'm really sorry for what I have done. I'll not do something like that again. I'm leaving everything to Wen Ning now and obviously on time. I'm waiting for remembering my past. Probably it'd not be something like I imagined or expected. Probably it'll break my heart but still I'm going to wait for it.'' Wen Ning smiled,''Yes! That's what I needed to hear from you Wangji. Then what about you take Wei Ying to the next therapy session on this Friday. I'll like to have a session with both of you.'' Wangji nodded happily,''Ok.'
   And Friday came in a blink. Wangji drove Wei Ying to the hospital. As Wei Ying and Wangji went to Wen Ning's chamber, Wen Ning greeted them,''I am sorry that today I called you guys here. I'm gonna take some days off, that's why I had to come today. Please sit freely and give me a moment. I'm coming back in a few minutes.'' As Wen Ning exited from the chamber, Wei Ying started to examine everything one by one. And as expected from Wangji, he went to his boyfriend to stop him from searching other's properties,''Wei Ying! Stop that.'' As he was tailing behind Wei Ying, suddenly he kicked a box unknowingly. As Wangji went towards the box, he recognized it in a second, that box was none other than his box.
   Wangji thought on his own that his brother sent this box to his therapist to hide it there but why? Then he rummaged through the box and found out that box which had their couple rings which were supposed be on their fingers from their 3rd anniversary but they weren't wearing those, why? While asking all of those questions to his own self, Wangji came across all of his lost memories and it overwhelmed him. In a second everything became black and Wangji passed out on the floor.