Chapter 3

"Sizhui! Jingyi! Wake up! Today is your graduation ceremony. Don't be late." Wangji said firmly. In a minute he saw both of his juniors were already in their graduation uniforms. They were smiling brightly. Sizhui asked,"Lan Zhan! Are you going to attend the ceremony?" Wangji smiled a little and nodded. He served them breakfast as he received a call from his brother, "Wangji! Are they awake? Please make videos of their graduation." Wangji sighed, "I know Xichen. You have already told it for hundred times. By the way I got an information. Is it true?" Xichen asked cautiously, "About what?" Wangji said quietly,"Wei Ying is dating Wen Qing?" Xichen sighed and confirmed it,"Yes! They are dating for four years already." Wangji didn't reply anything, he just cut off the call.
   Wangji was driving the car as he thought,"Wei Ying now we are finished for real. I'm coming back to China. Now I have nothing to lose. My brother needs my help. I can't let my brother suffer anymore. I am going to be the Wangji you have never seen." As he stopped on a signal he asked Sizhui and Jingyi,"What do you think about working in our company?" Jingyi shouted, "Huh? For real? Wangji we would love that." Wangji smiled,"Then pack your bags. We are going back to China in three days. And don't tell anybody. Not even your parents. Not even my brother. We are going to give them a surprise."
   The juniors were so much happy but suddenly Sizhui asked,"But Lan Zhan what kind of work we have to do?" Lan Zhan said,"I'm going to be the CEO of the arts business company and Sizhui is going to be my secretary and I took information about brother. He is going to hire a new secretary. I think Jingyi will be perfect for the position of secretary of my brother."
   Both Sizhui and Jingyi were shocked. Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingy are cousins. Sometimes people thought that they are related to Wangji by blood but they aren't. People got confused because Wangji treated them like his own brothers. Sizhui and Jingyi both knew how much perfection they needed to have to be a reliable secretary. And beside that there were the pressure of tremendous work load. But still they were excited to work for their caring seniors.
   After the graduation they started to pack things. Sizhui asked Wangji,"The art division of your industry promotes books, manga, comics, magazines... Right?" Wangji nodded,"Not only that, it promotes a bunch of museums, a bunch of painters, artists, writers and anything related to art." Sizhui smiled,"Your's art division is really famous all over Asia and even in world. GusuLan Industry is the famous because it always tops in quality, quantity, reliability, hospitality and it always takes care of the employees working there. It's the best." Wangji ruffled Sizhui's hair,"Hurry up. We have our flight in three hours."
   On the other hand due to the pressure of media and parents, Wen Qing had to announce her engagement with Wei Ying. Which was going to be in a month. But Wen Qing still managed to make their wedding next year. She had an whole year to patch things up between the Wangxian couple. In that moment Xichen invited everyone to have a small get together in the Lan mansion. Everyone came and Wei Ying came too. Everyone was surprised to see Wei Ying when he told everyone happily that he had to follow his fiancee everywhere. That made Xichen and Jiang Cheng furious inside but still he was their friend.
   Eleven of them were having a lots of fun in the front lawn full of trees and flowers. Jiang Cheng went to grab some water for his boyfriend. As he came back and sat on Xichen's lap, he suddenly saw three figures were entering from the entrance. The length of the yard was long enough to play football matches and still there would be space for audience. They were at the very end of the lawn, infront of the house under the shade. That's why Jiang Cheng couldn't figure out who are they,"Huan! Someone is coming. Who are they?" By seeing them Xichen suddenly paused and stood up from the chair. He ran towards them and two of them ran to him and hugged him tightly,"Big Brother! We missed you a lot." Xichen smiled widely,"I missed you too."
   As they went under the shade, the third one came with a lot of luggages. He sighed,"You two are terrible. You just left your luggages there for me." Everyone was shocked to see the third one, it was none other than Lan Wangji. Xichen hugged him,"I missed you bro. Why didn't you tell me before hand. I should go to pick you guys up." Wangji said,"It's okay bro. And more over I heard that you are struggling with two companies. I came here to half the work load." Xichen was smiling,"That means... " Wangji nodded,"Yes! I came here to become the CEO of the arts business division as I promised dad. And I have a gift for you." By saying that Wangji pushed Jingyi towards Xichen. Xichen smiled,"My secretary. Wangji thanks. He is the perfect candidate for my secretary. I don't have to interview those many and I can trust him blindly. Then Sizhui?"
   Wangji said calmly,"He is mine." Everyone was shocked. To see their faces Jingyi said,"Secretary. His secretary." Wangji said he was going to get fresh with the juniors and going to join them in a moment. As the weather was getting warm they settled inside the mansion. Though they were feeling awkward about Wangji but they tried their best to keep up the conversations. Suddenly they saw Jingyi was coming down. Xichen asked, "Come, seat here but what about those two?" Jingyi told,"Sizhui is coming. But I don't know about Wangji."
   Jingyi sat down beside Huaisung and everyone introduced themselves and Jingyi did that too. They heard some conversation and looked at the stairs to witness the most shocking thing. Wangji was holding hands with Sizhui and smiling softly while Sizhui was laughing. In a second Wei Ying became resentful, jealous because beside him Lan Zhan never hold hands with anyone or smiled. Everyone could feel the cold vibe from Wei Ying. As Wangji and Sizhui sat down on the sofa side by side. Lan Zhan spoke, "This is Lan Sizhui my junior. And all of them are my friends." He introduced his friends one by one even introduced Wei Ying with an indifferent voice.
   Wangji passed the water to Sizhui and Sizhui chirped, "Lan Zhan! Thank you but you didn't need to. I could take is myself." Lan Zhan chuckled a little but it gave another stab to Wei Ying. While everyone was recovering from the previous shock, they got another. To confirm the situation Rulan asked,"Lan Zhan! How were you? " Wangji looked at him coldly and Rulan corrected himself in a moment,"I mean Lan Wangji. How are you doing?" Wangji answered,"Fine." Everyone understood that Wangji hasn't changed at all but this Sizhui guy is really close to him.
   Wei Ying was getting jealous and Wen Qing was getting uncomfortable. She never thought Lan Zhan would come back with a person like Sizhui who has the same permissions like Wei Ying once had. Suddenly Wangji spoke,"Jiang Cheng, you can seat on my brother's lap. I don't mind it at all." A nervous Jiang Cheng asked, "Huh?" Wangji smiled softly, "I saw you sitting on his lap. I have no objection of your relationship. I support you guys." Jiang Cheng smiled,"Thank you so much Wangji. Thank you." Xichen spoke with a guilt,"Wangji! I didn't tell you because... " Wangji completed the sentence,"I know the reason. I am not blaming you. I am happy for you. For both of you."
   Everyone got relieved. All of a sudden Huaisung asked, "Wangji! Do you know that Wen Qing and Wei are dating and in a month they are going to get engaged." Every one looked at him like he just killed someone and suddenly he realized what have he done. Wangji said firmly,"Yes I know. Congratulations both of you." Wen Qing asked,"How do you know?" Wangji smiled, "Mr. Jiang had sent me the invitation and asked me to attend this. After all I couldn't attend Sijie's...I mean Mrs Yanli's wedding. That's why." Everyone was observing him. When he accidentally said 'Sijie' everyone held their breaths because Wangji used to call Yanli that while he was dating Wei Ying. Wangji also got uncomfortable and his glass was about to fall from his hand, Sizhui grabbed his hand,"Lan Zhan, put the glass down. You are being distracted." Wangji implied Sizhui's request.
   Wei Ying couldn't held back anymore,"So you came back here to make your ex yours again? When you got the news that I'm going to get married, you couldn't stay there." Wangji smirked heartlessly,"First of all I came here because of my brother. Because of my father's last wish. I'm here to help my brother that he can enjoy his private life too. He had done a lot of things for me, I want to help him too. And if you asked me why now then I'll tell you that I'm relieved that you are going to get engaged and married. That means I have nothing more to lose. That means there is not going to be any more problems from you. This time I'm really free."
   Wei Ying spat,"That's why you came here with them?" Wangji nodded,"Yes! Obviously. Both of them are great students and close friends with us. Jingyi can connect to Xichen and that will help him while Sizhui is perfect for me. Not only he tolerates me but also he is hard working and can understand me pretty well. That's why they are perfect for our companies." Everyone could sense the jealous aura was coming from Wei Ying but suddenly Jingyi asked,"Mr.Wei used to date Wangji? Wow! Why did you two break up then?" Sizhui spoke,"Jingyi! It's their matter you don't have to poke your nose." Jingyi pouted. Wangji said,"It's ok Sizhui. I didn't tell you guys because it's not something important but now you are a part of our this world. Then I should tell you. Yes, we used to date. In simple word, lack of understanding each other was the reason of our break up and we ended on bad terms." Sizhui nodded, "Lan Zhan, we will not ask anything about it anymore. If you want to forget this then along with big brother we'll help you too."