Chapter 6

All of them reached there by eight o'clock. At 'Eclipse',there was already a reservation for a private room under the name of Jin Gungyao. On his way Lan Zhan suddenly remembered that conversation about making Sizhui his fake boyfriend. He was still confused. Then a memory jumped in his head. This friends group was founded in their highschool. Mingjue,Xichen,Jixuan and Yanli were second year student and became very good friends. And they decided that their siblings would be the students of the same highschool. Because before that everyone used to go to separate middle schools. Lans and Jins used be in the same middle school and Jiangs were in another one along with Wens and a Nie.
   After getting chance in the same highschool, that 3rd year group formed the present group. They held their first group gathering in this same restaurant, one month before the new session. This was the first time Lan Zhan met his Wei Ying and got attracted to him. Little did he know the same thing was in Wei Ying's head. In a month they became very close. But Wangji was a super introvert person. Everyone understood that and looked after him every way possible. Suddenly two weeks after their school started, it was Xichen who told Wei Ying everything. Wei Ying understood in a minute and in that very same day he proposed Lan Zhan to be his boyfriend. It was 13th March. A great day.
   But whenever he remembered what cause Wei Ying gave him for the break up, his heart broke down again and again. What had he done wrong? Never loved any one else more than Wei Ying or would be able to in his life. Why his sweet dream turned into a bitter nightmare, who knows?
   They all took their seats and ordered whatever they wanted and started to chat. Suddenly Xichen's mobile rang and he called out Wangji, "Wangji! Why Song Lan is calling me?" Wangji shrugged his head. Xichen put the phone on the speaker. It was a very bad habit of this group, they liked to listen to others calls and top of that this call was not at all private. Song Lan greeted, "Hello, President. Vice President is not picking up my phone that's why I am calling you. Sorry for your inconvenience. This is urgent." Everyone looked towards Wangji and as expected they found a not bothered Wangji and a very worried Sizhui. As Xichen said him to continue Song Lan spoke up again,"Tomorrow is the last date of the meeting with the Haruki Manga company for the collaboration. And we totally forgot about it. We didn't contact any models to come and give a sitting."
    Now a very visibly irritated Wangji asked emotionlessly,"Department Head Song. I reminded you like a thousand times. Now tell me what should I do? Cancel the collaboration? Or the meeting?" Song Lan hurried,"Not that. I have a request for you. If you don't get angry then I can ask for it." Wangji asked,"If it will help the project then I'll do my best. What's the request?" Song Lan said timidly,"Our concept matches with your physique and Your Secretary Sizhui's as the main couple. If you two don't mind then I would love you two to come early in the morning tomorrow and give me a sitting. I'll draw as soon as possible." Wangji said,"Ok. I'm fine with it. But I have to ask Sizhui." Sizhui chirped,"I have no problem. We will be there by six in the morning." Song Lan was excited,"Thank you so much. Xingchen already told me that you would not deny it  but still thank you."
   Xichen smiled,"Both of them seem like opposite polar persons but still married for five years already." Wangji smiled,"Yes. And both of them are my best department heads." Then suddenly Wangji said,"Guys I have something to tell you." Xichen was hopeful that his brother would tell everyone that he was in a relationship with Sizhui. But making even Xichen shocked he said,"I've got interested in restaurant business. And I have started two restaurants in the New York city." Xichen was shocked,"What?"
   Sizhui smiled,"Now I'm relieved. I have no secrets to big brother." Wangji smiled,"Yup. One of them is 'Hansi' and another one is 'Jingshi'. Both will serve Western-Chinese cuisine." Xichen was smiling widely and praised his brother,"Good job. Why didn't you tell me before?" Wangji smiled,"Only Sizhui knew and Meng Yao knew for two days. He planned this dinner on behalf of me. So treat on me." Everyone clapped. Huaisung asked,"But why this restaurant is your favorite?" As soon as he asked he realised what have he asked. Everyone knew this was the place where Wangji fell in love with Wei Ying.
   Everyone was eager to kill that idiot, suddenly the manager rushed into the room, "President! Is everything going well?" As they saw at the direction whom the Manager was calling as President. It was Wangji, "Yes. I've shifted the meeting tomorrow evening. So keep up good work." Manager thanked him and bid him farewell. As everyone was looking at Wangji with questioning eyes. Sizhui sighed,"Ok. Lan Zhan has bought both the restaurant 'Eclipse' and 'Amor'. That's why... " Mingjue exclaimed, "Congratulations. You have become a complete businessman. Xichen has nothing to worry about any more."
   Everyone congratulated him, after all those two restaurants were the top two in the country. And food arrived eventually. Both of places were important to Wangji, 'Amor' was the restaurant where his memories of the complete family was made and 'Eclipse' was the restaurant that made him fall in love with Wei Ying. In the middle of their conversation Jiang Cheng brought up the the topic everyone tried to ask about but failed,"What's with your matching dress code my brother-in-law?" Wangji smiled,"It's fine as long as its matching with Sizhui." Everyone gasped. Wei Ying's face became blank. Guangyao commented,"I think romance is everywhere." Suddenly Wen Qing got a call and everyone urged her to put in on speaker. Suddenly a female voice chirped.
  "Am I talking to miss Wen Qing?"
  "Yes."
  "Mam, I'm from the 'Today' news channel. I want to request you for an interview."
  "Why?"
  "Actually I want an interview of both of you and your fiancee Wei Wuxian. Can I?"
  "No. I'm sorry. Our schedules are packed. We can't. Probably next time."
  "I can understand. Your engagement is coming."
   Before that reporter could tell anything more, Wen Qing cut the call off.
   Soon Lan Zhan excuse himself and went to the washroom and Xichen followed him as he sensed something was wrong. They entered the washroom and Wangji threw his phone at the ground. As a result that whole thing was smashed from top to bottom. Xichen was about to ask him what happened but Wangji started to speak,"Brother. I can't take it anymore. I'm going to make Sizhui my fake boyfriend. From today our day one is starting. I'm gonna teach Wei Ying a lesson." Xichen nodded.
   As they came back, they understood that the whole environment was tensed. Wangji smiled,"I'm sorry guys. My phone just got broken. I need to go to buy a phone immediately. I'm really sorry. Take your time and enjoy the food. I'll meet you next time. Bye." As he was about to leave Sizhui stood up from his chair too. Wangji asked,"Where are you going?" Sizhui answer,"Obviously. I'm going with you." Wei Ying mocked,"It's such a hard job to be Lan Wangji's secretary. That even he can't eat at ease." Wangji smiled,"Sizhui is not only my secretary, he is my beloved junior, my best friend and most importantly my love interest."
   Wen Qing dropped her spoon in the ground with a clank and everyone was really at the verge of being insane. Only four people smiled. Xichen had included Guangyao in the plan too. With that Wangji grabbed Sizhui's hand and said,"Let's go. I'll buy you midnight snacks." Sizhui nodded happily and bid everyone farewell and went away with Lan Zhan. Everyone seemed dumbfounded and finished the dinner as soon as possible and went to their houses. Wei Ying was going to stay with Wen Qing, that's why he left. At last there were only Xichen, Wanyin, Jingyi and Guangyao left.
   Guangyao smiled,"The plan worked on Wangji. Now we have made the introduction, he just have to act cool. I'm sure Sizhui will do it right too." Wanyin nodded,"Others are helping us too. I think we will be short in hands. Need to strengthen our team." Jingyi asked,"What about including Nie brothers?" Guangyao said thoughtfully, "That's a good idea. But I think only Mingjue ge is okay." Wanyin said confidently,"You don't have to worry about Huaisung. He looks like that. But I have watched him acting. I think he would be one of the best. What do you you think Huan? Is it ok?"
   Xichen smiled,"Yes, baby. We can use the help of those two. But I need to thank my friends for helping us today." He called,"Hello! Thank you a lot Song Lan. It helped us a lot." Song Lan laughed,"Don't worry, Xichen. Any time you need us, Xingchen and I will help you. Take care." Then Xichen called another person,"Hello! Thank you Mianmian for your help." That girl laughed too, "Any time, bro. If you need something in future let me know."
   Jingyi asked,"Who is Mianmian?" Xichen smiled,"She was my direct line Junior in the collage here. She is a professional voice actor whocalledWen Qing asthereporter to ask for an interview." Jingyi asked,"Does she work for us?" Xichen punched Jingyi's hand softly,"We have multimedia company and Arts Business company. Now Wangji has restaurant business. Neither one of those are entertainment company. So how come she works for us?" Jingyi kept his silence. After chatting a bit more they all went back to their homes.
   On the other hand Wangji went to the Mobile Store and bought a new mobile. Then he gifted Sizhui another mobile too. As they decided they had some midnight snacks in a nearby food junction. They talked a lot, had a lot of fun too. Though they were faking their date life but still they were not attracted to each other romantically or feeling awkward with each other. They were just being themselves. Wangji went to his car holding Sizhui's hand and as the gentleman he was, like always he opened the car door for Sizhui and then he went to the driver seat. As they drove off, they didn't know at all that all of their actions got pictured.
   As they entered the mansion they met with a very anxious Xichen as he showed some tabloids talking about his and Sizhui's relationship and their pictures all over the internet. Without thinking twice Wangji posted on his social media that he was dating Sizhui. He said, "I knew it already. If I play with fire then it will burn me. But I can't let anything happen to Sizhui. I have to protect him." Sizhui smiled, "It's okay. I'm fine with it." Wangji sighed,"You don't understand. You will be always in lime light. You will get monitored. Your freedom is gone." Sizhui tilted his head,"Don't worry about me that much. I can handle everything. From questions to hate comments. Everything."
   Wangji desperately asked, "What about your parents and family?" Sizhui smiled, "Jingyi and I have already told them the whole situation and they are okay with it. Most importantly they are in Taiwan and they are not going to get involved in this. So just don't worry. Believe me, I will handle everything and Wei Ying will get his lessons too". In the middle of the night Xichen got a message from his uncle,"We need to talk. Call me tomorrow if you have time."