❤My Valentine❤

A very Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you are enjoying your time with your loved ones. It can be your lover, your family and your friends. I wish you happiness forever. Love you all ❤

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

   It had been already 2 years since Wangji got married to Wei Ying. And their marriage anniversary was on Valentine's Day. Wei Ying asked Wangji to give him the best gift on Valentine's Day and When Wangji asked what he wanted, Wei Ying replied,''A husband. I want you to be my husband on that day. I want to marry you on that day.'' And Wangji happily granted it. Wei Ying was having an urgent meeting with the Jin's Fashion Industry, though he couldn't really understand that why on earth they were having this meeting early in the morning and on VALENTINE'S DAY? Just Why? It was his wedding anniversary after all. When Wei Ying looked at others, he instantly felt the whole atmosphere was very dark and solemn, as if some kind of funeral was going on.
    Jiang Cheng was literally glaring at his laptop, while Rulan was drinking excessive water, Zixuan was fumbling with his hair, Meng Yao's eyes were already dead. On top of that Song Lan was there too, he was doodling some pure black circles or something and Xue Yang was literally smiling at a knife like a maniac. If you look at the elders, you would think they were composed, but Fengmin was literally not in a mood to drink the tea and Jin Guangshan was sighing time to time. Everyone was trying to forget the fact that it was Valentine's Day.
   Song Lan and Xue Yang basically came to meet Wei Ying to wish him as they heard that Wei Ying was in his office. They felt sorry for that person who couldn't even spend Valentine's Day with his husband. But when they entered the office the third party recognized them as they did some business with Lans' and Xue Yang, that's why they didn't let those two go. And at that moment everyone was determined to kill all the members of that certain company who were basically wasting their time on a day like that. And if it wasn't that certain company, then they would never have a meeting on a valuable day like that.
   After completing the meeting they really started to pack things up as quick as possible. It was already evening, though they cracked a real big deal but still they weren't happy about it. Everyone's other half came to pick up their love but Wangji wasn't there, though it saddened Wei Ying but he shook it off and went towards his brand new black sports car. As he got on his car, he disappeared in a second. Rulan got in Sizhui's car and kissed him, ''Happy Valentine's Day, love!'' Sizhui smiled shyly and started to drive his car. Rulan asked,''By the way! Where is Wangji? He didn't even come to pick up Wei Ying. Wei Ying was looking like a zombie the whole day.'' Sizhui laughed, ''Lan Zhan has prepared a surprise for Wei Ying. We are going to celebrate their anniversary at Eclipse. So we have to reach home and freshen up quickly.'' Rulan nodded,''Yup. Roger that. I hope that you have already prepared gifts for them.''
   On the other hand Jiang Cheng asked the same question about Wangji and Xichen replied the same thing. Jiang Cheng scoffed,''That's it? I thought that Wangji couldn't stand my brother anymore. But he is just going to surprise that idiot. Your brother is awfully romantic just like you.'' Xichen kissed Jiang Cheng,''Were you worried that my brother would leave your brother alone?'' Jiang Cheng sighed, ''Can you really blame me? I saw them leaving each other already. But if Wangji tries to leave my brother, then Xichen, I warn you that I'd break your brother's legs.'' Xichen chuckled as he drove off.
   Fengmin was worried about his son too. But Madam Yu had already told him everything before even he could ask anything. And when others got to know the plan they laughed, after all no one thought that Wangji would be that much of a romantic person. When Wei Ying reached the Lan mansion, there was no one. He noticed a bunch of red roses on the table and there was a letter laid on the table too. As he opened it, a smile formed in his eyes and lips were curled up. It was from Wangji...

''My love,

It has already been long thirteen years since I first met you, since I first fell in love with you. From that day to today I love you the most and will love you the most. We have gone through so many ups and downs but still fate chose us to stay together.

Wei Ying, I love you. When I first saw you, believe me! That very moment was the start of everything. I started to dream to marry you, to start a family with you, to be with you forever.

A very happy anniversary to you, to us. Wei Ying let's meet at the place, where we first saw each other, where we first met each other, where I first fell in love with you. I'm waiting for you there.

Your love,
Lan Zhan.''

   After Wei Ying finished the letter, he was about to leave the house immediately but then he remembered to get fresh and get changed into fresh clothes. After taking a shower and putting on new clothes, he grabbed the present box for Wangji and got into his sports car. When he reached the restaurant Eclipse, the manager took him to the banquet hall,''Mr. Wei, we are here. Our President Mr Lan is waiting for you. As Wei Ying entered the hall, he saw beautiful, various colored balloons were filling up the place. The whole place was decorated with flowers and lights. And to his surprise, his friends and family were there already.
   All of them congratulated him and then the king like Wangji came in front of Wei Ying,''Happy Marriage Anniversary baby. I love you.'' With that when Wangji's lips touched Wei Ying's, they thought the whole world stopped revolving and time had stopped too. They broke the kiss with a smile. Wei Ying smiled,''Still now every time I kiss you, I feel butterflies in my heart. Oh, I love you so much.''
   As they cut a cake and got their gifts, they proceeded to have dinner. When they were chatting with each other after the dinner, Wei Ying asked Xichen,''Huan Ge! Where is Lan Zhan?'' Xichen looked at everywhere but couldn't find his brother. In a moment like this, Lan Zhan entered the room, ''Wei Ying! I have two presents for you.'' As Wei Ying walked to Wangji, he jumped in joy, he was in top of the world,''Lan Zhan! I can't believe it. Oh God! They are so beautiful! Where do you find them?''
   Wangji smiled warmly,''One of my subordinates is a single mother, but she fell ill and died one week ago. But she wanted to commit suicide while she found out that she was pregnant, I saved her and got to know everything from her doctor. She wasn't in a condition to take care of her children so I asked her that if she would like to give me her children after giving birth, she accepted it and took care of her children for few days till the adoption process got completed but before I could tell her that she didn't have to worry about her children anymore because they have a home, loving parents now, she passed away. Wei Ying, they are our children for the whole life, why not you give them names?''
   Tears rolled down from Wei Ying's  eyes,''Thank you so much! Lan Zhan, they are the best gifts ever. I love you so much. Oh God! They are like angels. I love them.'' As Wangji was holding the girl in his arms, Wei Ying held the boy in his arms,''How old are they Lan Zhan?'' Lan Zhan smiled,''One and half month. By the way Wei Ying, you are holding our daughter and our son is with me.'' Everyone 'awwwwwed' at the same time.
   Wei Ying smiled,''I'll call our son 'Wang Lei' means 'monarch' or 'king'. And our daughter will be called 'Li Hua' means 'Beautiful Pear Blossom'.'' Everyone agreed that Wei Ying literally chose beautiful names. Everyone started to take the babies in their arms. And Jiang Cheng threatened everyone that if anyone hurts the babies, he'd gonna kill them. As Wei Ying looked at every, he smiled on his own, all of those were so happy, and that was the beloved family he chose to live with forever. Wangji kissed Wei Ying, as their lips started to entangled with each other, the kiss became more deeper, more truer than anything in the world.

   OK. This time it's finished for real. Thanks for showing support through all the chapters. I'm finishing it here. I will miss you guys. I hope that I'll be able to come back with another new ff. Wish you all the best with your life.