Chapter 10

Sizhui took Wangji to his room. He took away Wangji's shoes, then he changed the tuxedo into a comfortable night clothes. It was not the first time to see a drunk Wangji. Wangji used to drink once in a while and he knew how Xichen took care of him. But for the last two years it was him who took care of Wangji. To see a sleepy Wangji, Sizhui sighed,"So it was Wei Ying for whom you got drunk and cried." Sizhui then went to the washroom took two wet towels and washed Wangji's face, neck and hand properly. Then he went to his room to get changed and fresh.
He finished those quickly as he knew that what was going to be the next state of a sleepy drunk Wangji. As he expected he heard something fell down on the ground with a thud. Sizhui ran to Wangji's room and saw Wangji was lying on the ground. Sizhui giggled and put Wangji on the bed. Wangji smiled, "Sizhui! Where is Wei Ying?" As if Wangji understood what have he just said he pouted with watery eyes,"Oh! Sorry! I forgot that he is engaged to another person who is not me." Sizhui hugged Wangji, "It's okay. Don't cry. We are always with you."
   Wangji looked down,"But you guys are you, not Wei Ying. You know I first met Wei Ying in 'Eclipse' that's why it's one of my favorite places and now I won it. But Wei Ying doesn't remember those anymore, right?" Sizhui sighed,"Obviously not. He still loves you in his heart." Wangji shouted,"No no no. I don't believe it. If he loves me then why is he marrying someone else? You know what let me show you something." Wangji went towards his cupboard with wobbly steps, he took out a cardboard box and put it on the bed.
   As he opened the box Sizhui got shocked. The box was full of pictures, letters, and presents from Wei Ying. Wangji smiled and took a small box and told Sizhui to open it. As Sizhui opened it he was shocked again and he wanted to kill himself. He saw there was a bracelet with the same design as they gifted the couple at evening. Wangji's one was also with the lock. Wangji smiled,"I gifted it to us. It was our second anniversary. Still then I didn't know that I would not have no more chance of celebrating our anniversary from the very next year."
   Sizhui was feeling guilty but he wasn't sure for what he was feeling like that. Then after quite a search Wangji found out another small box,"See it." Sizhui saw a set of couple rings. As he looked towards Wangji questioningly, Wangji's face got darken,"I bought it. I was about to give him on our third anniversary as a promise to have a future together, that someday I'll ask his hand in marriage from his parents. See, nothing happened. He settled his life and I'm still thinking about him."
   Tears started to flow from Wangji's eyes,"Why can't he understand that I still love him? I'm still waiting for him to come back in my arms. I miss him. And now I'm destroying your life too. Sizhui, you don't need to continue this act anymore. Why are you destroying your life. You know that you like someone. But still why are you with me in this fake world? Go, tell Rulan how you feel."
   Sizhui smiled,"Lan Zhan, you noticed that. It's just a little crush. It will go away in no time. Don't let it bother you. You are the best senior, best friend I have ever got. You have helped me and Jingyi like a lot of times. Now I got a chance to help you. And I'll help you no matter what. So don't think about it much. I love you so much. So stay quiet. But if you want to say something about your Wei Ying, then tell me. My all ears are open for you."
   As if Lan Zhan got new energy. He showed the whole bunch of photos. He explained everything about the presents he received, he read the letters. Then he showed that one side of that cupboard was filled with Wei Ying's clothes. He showed his old phone which he used to contact Wei Ying. Then talked about all the dates they had in bookclubs, restaurants, parks or in bars. Lan Zhan was smiling and giggling like a child. This was the first time Lan Zhan opened himself to someone else about Wei Ying. Xichen was the one who always listens to Wangji but this was the first time Sizhui was willingly listening to him. That both of them couldn't see that the night was already over and it was past five in the morning. Sizhui was too much absorbed in that story that he didn't notice another person had already entered the room. He said,"Oh! Wangji you started to tell the story again. See what have you done. It's already five. You didn't let Sizhui sleep. Are you two not going to office today?"
   Sizhui jumped off from the bed,"Oh my God! It's late. I'm sorry big brother. I should go now to get some sleep. But brother please make Lan Zhan sleep. He is not listening to me at all." With that Sizhui left the room in a blink of an eye. Xichen cleaned the bed and put the box back in the cupboard. As he turned towards Wangji to give him a lecture, Wangji smiled,"Gege, can I sleep while hugging you?" Xichen's heart melted. He went to the bed and slept beside Wangji as Wangji hugged him and sank into a deep slumber.
   Xichen was rubbing Wangji's back,"I know Wangji, you are getting hurt like hell, you are dying inside but I have to push you guys. I am really sorry that in your miserable time I'm dating someone else but I can't hurt Wanyin anymore. I pray for you everyday that you will find your true love, your happiness once again. I love you so much my little brother." Wangji woke up at seven in the morning like usual and went to have breakfast in half an hour. There he met three other sleepy people just like him. Jingyi was sleepy because he played video games with his friends the whole night, Xichen had a passionate sex with his boyfriend which led him to sleepiness and tiredness. And then there came Wangji and Sizhui, they were just having a great story time.
   They tried to gain some energy by having the breakfast but it didn't help much. They were in their respective offices by nine though it was kinda late. As Wangji was going to enter his floor with Sizhui, the receptionist said,"Sir! Your friend Mr Jiang Wanyin is coming in five minutes to meet you. He said it is urgent." Wangji just nodded and entered his office. After a little bit of rearranging schedules Wangji spoke,"I am really sorry Sizhui. I was really drunk yesterday and didn't let you sleep. If feel tired or asleep you can go to my private room and sleep there for a while. Today we don't have to do anything important, I will complete the paperworks. You should go and have a rest." Sizhui huffed,"As if it was only me who was awake yesterday. You didn't sleep either Lan Zhan. What about we complete the work together and take a leave by afternoon to get some rest in our home. Don't deny."
   Wangji was about to deny when he heard someone opened the door harshly,"Why would he deny that offer? It's always pleasant to have some quality time with lover." Wangji was surprised to see Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng together. Jiang Cheng sighed, "I'm sorry Wangji. I didn't want to bring him here but he already asked for appointment by my name. He said he has something to tell you." Sizhui smiled,"Wanyin, Wuxian, take a seat at first and tell me what you like to have for a drink." As they took their seats, Wanyin smiled,"Don't get so busy. We don't need anything. You are tired after yesterday night. Why not you sit down first."
   As Wei Ying scoffed on Wanyin's kindness, Wangji asked,"Mr Wei, what do you have to tell me, just say it." Wuxian gave Wangji a death glare,"There was a junior in our school Xue Yang who was famous for his dance, he is extending his business, he had built a night club 'Looming Disaster'. He wanted to invite all of us as he used to hang out with our group sometime. He gave the passes to everyone yesterday but couldn't find you and your two juniors. Xichen ge took Jingyi's with him but didn't take yours. He said he wasn't sure if you two would be willing to go there. So as per the request of Xue Yang I'm here to give you two the passes. I hope you two would go tomorrow. He requested a lot."
   Wangji took the passes and saw the date,"Oh! It's tomorrow. Sizhui would go but I think I'll be late. I have a meeting with my writing department. No problem tell Xue Yang that I'd be there. But it was really not necessary to waste both of yours time. You could just hand over it to my brother. Thank you for that though. Do you want to go for breakfast or something?" Wanyin stood up,"No need brother-in-law. We are full. We are taking our leaves today then. See you two tomorrow. Bye." before Wei Ying could tell anything anymore, Wanyin grabbed Wuxian's hand and left the office room.
   Sizhui took the passes and put them in Wangji's bag. He was really excited to go to the nightclub where would be his friends too. It'll be a fun time. As he was about to ask Wangji about Xue Yang, he noticed that there was a sunglasses lying on the sofa. Sizhui took the sunglasses and turned towards Wangji,"Lan Zhan! I guess it's one of them. Probably they haven't left the building yet. I'm going to give it back." Sizhui ran out of the room and took the elevator and went down to the ground floor. He saw Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying was bickering about something and walking towards the exit.
   Sizhui went to them quickly as he called,"Jiang Cheng, you probably forgot your sunglasses." As he showed the glasses Wei Ying took it from Sizhui,"It's mine. Thank you. By the way I am still now surprised to see Lan Zhan's new choise. I think he is probably using as his toy. Isn't he?" Jiang Cheng scolded,"Wei Ying, mind your language." Wei Ying laughed,"I never have. If you are saying that Lan Zhan is not playing with you then that means you are a whore. Aren't you? Oh! Sorry for my negligence. I forgot the perfect word for people like you. A gold digger."
   Sizhui's eyes became watery that he couldn't even protest that Wei Ying was completely wrong, not only about Lan Zhan but also about himself too. But before anyone could proceed with any more words, Lan Zhan wrapped his hand around Sizhui's waist and pulled him closer, "If you have no more work, if you got back your sunglasses, then you should leave. If you tell anymore hurtful words to Sizhui or me then I'll sue you and we will see each other in court. It's up to you what do you want." Jiang Cheng apologized to Wangji for his brother's behavior and took their leaves as he dragged Wuxian out of the building. Wangji went back to his office and hugged Sizhui, "I'm sorry. It's all because of me. Don't get hurt. Let's finish this work and get back to home quickly." Sizhui nodded slowly as he hugged Lan Zhan tightly, he thought, "I can't get hurt. After all I know that Wei Ying is cursing me out of jealousy and anger. I don't care as long as I can make Wei Ying jealous enough to push him on the edge of realizing his feelings."