chapter 2: Meeting each other

Jacob's Pov:

Scene: Departmental store

I had a headache and I need to buy some essentials for myself before the party night. I went to the nearest departmental store straight from my office...As my driver opened my door and asked "what to buy?", usually he buys everything for home....but I rejected his offer. I went inside and searched for condoms which is why I came personally to buy them...

As I can't find it, I decided to ask the cashier girl at the counter who is busy with something on her laptop. 

 As I called her, I noticed that she is wearing a white sleeveless top and denim jeans

 As I called her, I noticed that she is wearing a white sleeveless top and denim jeans...she looked cute...She didn't hear me...so she kept working on something on the table... Then I noticed that she is working on an assignment...then really hits me..."OMG she is a kid"...Then I called her again, she looked up and said:

"sorry sir...How can I help you?".

I said I need strawberry flavor for personal use...She said to follow her and showed me the rack of strawberry flavor biscuits, cakes, perfumes....I chuckled seeing her innocence.

She looked at me confused and I said that "I need Strawberry flavor condoms". She smiled lightly by seeing her feet and showed me the place. I picked up the needed stuff and went to the counter to cash it. That's when I saw a man was saying some weird lines to her..Then I realized it's Adam Miller, the only son of the millionaire Andrew Miller. He asked her to date him and marry him. 

Adam Miller: 24 years old, handsome, young, hardworking man

She just rejected him by saying the following "Thanks for loving me, But I can't accept your proposal as I want to achieve in my career and be there for my father who is the only family I have". I was astonished by this kiddo here...Adam was silent then kissed her cheek and said "I love you always". She kissed his cheek and said "I love u as a friend always" and then Adam left the store. As I was standing there, my phone rang loudly then she started billing...I noticed that she is gorgeous without a caked up face. A man came and said, "Carolin your shift is over before half an hour, so go home". As I went to the car, my driver used an umbrella to get me into the car without getting drenched in rain. Then I saw that carolin is getting soaked...in rain...but she is enjoying it. 

I watched her as my driver went to buy me coffee

I watched her as my driver went to buy me coffee. Her top now became transparent and I said to myself that "she is a kid" as I'm 32 years old. Then many passing people started looking at her then she searched for something in her bag...and then put her bag on the front side. I realized that she is trying to cover herself. I don't know what happened to me, I suddenly went out and said " Hey Kiddo, here...". I gave her my overcoat and she accepted it after my insistence. She said, "Thank you sir, but I'm not a kid, I'm 20years old". I smiled and went back to my car... 

She ran to me and asked for my address so that she can return the coat. I don't need the coat because it's just one of my hundred coats...but I like this girl....so I gave her my address...she thanked me and ran like a kid in the street to catch the bus.

Till the next chapter...Lots of Love.....Bye.....