CHAPTER 16: TASTING HER.....

Jacob'S Pov: (smut)

Jacob wants to do everything to her and wants her to remember only him......He said "shhh baby I want to taste you......Will you let me.........?". Carolin blinks her eyes fastly....She is terrified but loved this feeling and being in Jo's hands........she doesn't think what he told or anything.......she is just mesmerized in Jo's eyes........My kitten nodded her head slowly...hell....I don't think I can control now....I kissed her lips with much force and her chest elevates....with breathing.....I loved it......

I removed her dress strap from her shoulder, I came to know she is bare below

I removed her dress strap from her shoulder, I came to know she is bare below....Kitten covered her upper chest with hands......I sensed her hesitation.......I stopped.....I said "I won't force you for anything....in any situation babygirl"...I removed my hands from her......Suddenly she took her hands and her lip trembled........I loved that she trusts me like anything..........When I sucked her neck while removing her straps........she moaned...God, now I want to know "How she will scream when Iam inside her and hitting her G-spot"............

When the upper view of her petite body comes into view......Its beyond my imagination..........The cute little bud is surrounded by dark pink areola and its begging to be fed.....I brushed it with my thumb continuously...She closed her eyes...with pleasure......Then I dived into sucking.......The nipple is hard and so good......I want her to make mine in every fucking way......I squeezed the other nipple...She trembled below me.......and voiced "Jo......".......

I said "Baby, I want to taste your bud.......I want to suck the life out of it.......Its mine to suck and squeeze......and feed..........." and pinched her bud while tasting her lips once again............I tasted vodka and her favourite chocolate cake again on her........I removed her little dress which I don't like on her body right now..........Her black thongs are clearly visible.......

Her black thongs are clearly visible

I parted her legs.......and looked her eyes...She hesitated at first and then nodded her head........and said "Jo I haven't done anything like this with anybody.......with hesitation"...."Baby that's what makes you special and everything about you is mesmerizing.......and cupped her pussy............"

I wanted her to be sure....I asked again "Can I?" while holding the tip of thong.....She nodded again......."Baby I need words from your mouth".....She said"S Jo you can".........I slided my forefinger over the thong before removing.........she moaned..........and her leg shaked........Didn't waste another minute....I removed the tiny little thing which is standing between me and my babygirls kitten.....I spreaded her legs like eagle's feathers.....to have the world's best view......she tried to hide with shyness....but my hands stopped her legs from closing.......

While cupping the pussy....I said "babygirl your pussy I mean my kitten is the best gift of my existence......Its pure.....and I want to cherish it.........forever...will you let me..???? and massaged her petals....slighly......She said "Yes Jo I trust you......."

"baby girl its daddy now"...........

Till next chap......Lots of love.........

Bye..

Carolin.