Chapter 25 Losing my mind...

Jacob's pov:

Iam losing my shit as my baby didn't reply me for two days.........What the fuck happened?....I don't know......I even went to her home multiple times......but she is no there......I want to see her face.........Suddenly I received a message...My face lights up.....My baby is coming to the office.......

I called my assistant and asked to cancel my appointment for today..........

There is a knock on her door.....I said "come in"....

My baby is there.....she is cute and sexy.........

I suddenly stood up and hugged like my life depends on it

"Jo"....she patted me... I kissed her lips.....

I sat on my chair and expected her to sit on my lap......but she didn't.......

"what the fuck??? Why are you not sitting here......where you belong........"

"Jo we are in office...."she gave petty reasons......

"Caro....don't give me damn reasons......it's all over when I ate your pussy..on the other day......"

Iam angry that she is going away from me.....I want to know the reason.......I stood up....she is playing with her fingers and looking her lap like a painting.......

I went near her and kneel down......I pulled up her chin........"What wrong baby?? Why are you avoiding daddy........Daddy loves you............."

her eyes teared up...but she kept quiet.........

"baby whatever the reason is tell me....? do you like me....."

she nodded......

"then tell me......."

she stuttered like......"Iam not slut.....I don't want money......"

My eyes widened at her words......

"baby what the fuck are you saying??? explain it now........."

she whimpered and her eyes became red.....I took her......and placed her on my lap.....while I sat on sofa.....

"baby can you tell daddy what happened??? please....."

"ellen mam said she will give money to me....I don't need money daddy...." she sobbed....again....."she said I should earn money instead of making you my sugar daddy.......Iam not a slut daddy" she sobbed louder............

"shhh baby....sleep...You are not a slut.....you are my baby girl.......I will take care.....of everything......"

she slept on my lap......

I picked her up and put her in the back of my car......Iam going to my father's house as everybody is there today......

I picked her up and went crossing the dining table where everybody is seated..I told them to be silent......I put her on the bed in my room....I kissed her on the forehead....and left for unfinished business.......