CHAPTER 17

JACOB'S POV:

I chuckled seeing the reaction on my baby's face..............Baby im a dominant most of the times........But I haven't shown this face to anyone but you............

 she nodded and smiled like a kid that got candy............she murmured "daddyyy........".....

"yes baby.....Im your daddy....I will protect, cherish you and your kitten" I cupped the red pink pussy whch is wet and is made just for me........she moaned daddy again.........

She is testing my limits........"Baby I want to fuck you harder until you beg me to have mercy but I want our first time together special and you must be sober completely..............."

She smiled and pouted cutely........When my eyes returned to the glistening kitten.......I noticed she is clean without hairs and its freshly waxed........."baby you are clean for me to taste your nectar without hindrance right.???she just kept seeing me like Im a scuplture........

I poured kisses to her thighs while touching and rubbing her clit..........I pinched her nipple with left hand and massaged harshly as it became red and swollen......"answer me baby......." I said in a gruff voice..........She replied "Yes Daddy my pussy is clean for you........I mean its your kitten daddy............I loved that my baby can talk dirty.......

"Baby no dirty words from your sweet mouth......But I will allow it when we are intimate......otherwise I would fuck your sweet little mouth with my cock......until you mouth turns dry.........." I thought that she will dislike my words...but her kitten says something..........I became coated with her nectar.....My dirty words are turning her on........

She whimpered "daddy my kitten is paining why?????......I loved that how pure she is........."Don't worry baby daddy will make it go......."

Without delaying another second I made her thighs apart and licked the of her clit and the folds

Without delaying another second I made her thighs apart and licked the of her clit and the folds...lightly....she moaned........i started to feast on her........."Baby your milk is pure and sweet like ice cream..........." I started to go faster and created circles on her kitten with my tongue........"baby spread your cunt for daddy, show how your inside are screaming for my tongue.......".....

"daddyyy" she screamed as I left hickeys on her ass ckeeks.....and left her pussy without cumming........."daddy its paining......please.....again....." I liked the my effect on her......Baby what do you need........"you need what??,answer with words angel" 

"Daddy I need your mouth on my kitten is asking.......please daddy"......I nodded and put my mouth on her pussy again and her legs are on my shoulders..........I tasted her and rubbed her clit.........I started doing it harder.......She screamed "daddy I can't"......"cum for me baby......"

she came on my face.......I started licking the nectar of my baby..........and again pinched, rubbed, played with her clit........"baby you are clean now.....but daddy wants your nectar again.....Its addicting.......shall I play with your kitten after feeding from your litle buds........."

She nodded again then after looking me....she spoke......"Yes daddy......please......play with me dirty......"

"are you liking it baby, If not say me to stop....choose your safe word  caro".....

"I don't like it....Im loving it daddy........If I want you to stop....I will say Jacob......its my safe word......"

"Baby its turning me on hearing my name...........I love your safe word.......but shall we continue play baby?"

"yes daddy"

Till next chap......lots of love......

Bye...

Carolin..........