chapter 41 only love....

Jacob's pov:

I want to help my babygirl so I decided to call my friend grayson..(has a chain of hospitals)

Calling..........

Gray: hey man....what's up?

Jo: hello....gray I need a favour...

Gray: tell me dude..happy to help...

Jo: I need a specialist to see a paralyzed patient...he cannot talk....I need a doctor tomorrow man...

Gray: sure...I will call you in the evening and forward me the patient details...who is he man...?

Jo: I will tell you everything when I meet you..thankyou man...

Gray: okay...its my pleasure...see you in the evening...

Jo: hm....bye..see you..

After call...

I started doing my pending works...now the time is 2.00 pm..I finished works for today..

My stomach growled...after ordering food...I relaxed in my bed...(office bed - in his room)

After receiving the food I ate my lunch...

When I saw its 2.25...My heart nearly exploded my baby is gonna come in 10 minutes...

While resting...I slept...

Something hugged me...and was lying above my body...

"Daddy..." My babygirl kissed my lips..she plunged her tongue......

"Hmm...babygirl" while she tasted my mouth, I grabbed her ass...its covered with little skirt...

I moved it above.....upto her waist....

"Jo I missed you..."

"I missed you too baby"

Smack her ass...

"Ahh"

Smack...

Smack ....

"Ahhh...why??" She pouted...

"Call me daddy...kiss me again...my little slut"

Time 2.40...

She kissed me again....I didn't do anything..just loved the way she tasted...she sucked my lower lips....and moaned....

I massaged her ass cheeks and discovered the thongs...I stretched it sideways..and touched her lower pussy...she is wet....

She stopped...kissing me...and..."ahhh daddy..."

I slapped her ass...hard for four times....

"Kiss me everywhere...and never stop...till I say...otherwise...I will remove my hands from your greedy pussy..."

"Yes daddy"

"Hm...my good little slut..."

She kissed my neck and sucked....I liked the pose...Iam lying on my back...caro is lying above me...I removed her thongs...

She is sucking every damn place...and I stopped..."stop kissing..its enough"

She stopped...I rotated her and placed her on bed...

Her legs are closed...she is covered fully at the top...

"Open your legs wider....you slut...show me the pussy...is it wet..for me..."

She opened...and came a view of life...that pink clit and peach pussy lips are red and glistening for my cock...

But I wont touch her first as nathy wants his today...I want her ass...today...