Chapter 6: Jacob's kid

Scene: Jacob's dining table

As I was preparing toast for breakfast...My kiddo ran like anything from steps and told me bye...I asked her finish her breakfast....She told me that "its getting late for school and dad will be worried"......I gave her a toast in her hand...she tip toed and kissed me....on the cheek. When she was going to go I pulled her and kissed her on the forehead....I said "have a great day Kiddo and don't forget to come to my office at 2 pm ". She said "U too have a great day Jo (short name for Jacob given by carolin) and I will be there for sure after my class". I liked my new nickname given by kiddo.....

                        ........................only you could set my heart on fire................

scene: Jacob's office

I was waiting for my small baby to come

I was waiting for my small baby to come....the time is 1.55 and I'm getting impatient to see her..There is a knock on my door and there she is my kiddo....she looks ravishing....but little worried....(pic above)

She wished me good afternoon sir....I was shocked to hear that...immediately I stood up and pulled her by wrist......and asked "Why are you calling me sir.....kiddo?"......She said like "Sorry, I really didn't know that you are the CEO of Jacob Industries, I called you with nicknames and I'm sorry sir".....

I laughed at her pale face and lifted her chin....I said "I loved your nickname kiddo...call me whatever you want...I'm jacob for my friends not CEO"..She is relieved and smiled "Really JO"...."yes kiddo" was my answer...

She hugged my and kissed cheek.......I got what I want and its the best feeling in the world. Then I pulled her with me to show the office around and that's when my playboy brother Nathon came....

 Then I pulled her with me to show the office around and that's when my playboy brother Nathon came

He asked Carolin her name kissed her on the knuckles of her hand. She blushed and politely said hello sir...But it irritated me like hell...even though he is my brother..I asked him to fuck off when Carolin used restroom. He smiled and said "she is pure, I like her"....then took off....

Then I asked my secretary to tell everyone that "Carolin is under my supervision and she is my kiddo"...........

Till next chap......Lots of love.........Bye.....