Chapter 3: Carolin Hugs Jacob

Jacob's Pov:

Scene: Jacob's House

The next day, I was watching some random stuff on tv when I came across a Chinese web series called "Go-Go Squid" which is about 30 years old is in love with 21 years old. My mind suddenly thinks of Carolin....not in the wrong way...But I missed living a carefree life like her....I'm always busy with the company and meetings....I also go to parties but it is also formal dinners...

Then suddenly, I heard a bell sound of my mansion.....usually I don't have visitors....except Josh....and he is currently having a dinner date with my sister...I wondered who is it?... When I opened the door...I was surprised and glad to meet my kid...then I thought really "My kid....god help me"....

She smiled and said, "Good Evening sir...I came to give you, your coat..Thanks for lending it to me yesterday". I invited her in and said, "It's okay, and I'm Jacob". She shook my hand in response...and told me that her name is Carolin Peterson...Then I asked her to call me Jacob. 

She was about to leave when I noticed she was gorgeous

She was about to leave when I noticed she was gorgeous....again the age factor hit me hard...because...I had no one 5 years except Alexa...That too not personal...Just a body needs....Because women will throw themselves at me when they know that I'm Jacob William and also...They know me straight away....But she is innocent like a child...She doesn't know....How to react when I asked for a condom... Which is rare nowadays...

After Two days

Scene: Alexa's Pool Party

Today, I have to attend Alexa's party as her boyfriend because that's what the world believes in

Today, I have to attend Alexa's party as her boyfriend because that's what the world believes in....Somebody called me Jacob and It's kid...Caro.....I was lost for a moment but she smiled and gave welcome drink. I asked her "what she is doing here?" and she left by saying that it's her part-time job. I can't take my eyes off her because I'm worried that somebody will hurt her as she is too young. To distract me, I was sitting in the bar with Josh and telling him everything about how I feel...and he said "that it's definitely not attraction...It's something more...because if it's just lust I'm sure you would have chosen the girls from the party as they are barely covered in clothes.."(pool party).

Then I heard some strange noises...I and Josh hurried to see............

some guy is trying to forcefully remove the dress of caro...and asked her to enjoy the pool party...As I am ready to break his face...Carolin slapped him hard and kicked him....I can't stop laughing at this kid, She is something....suddenly he pushed her, she hit the ground...Her hand is bleeding too much because of the juice glass that stuck in her thumb. She cried from the pain and I went near her to console her. I asked Josh to make sure that the dumbass has punishment.

She can't stand as she sprained her leg and I lifted her up in bridal style...She saw my face and hugged me tightly by saying my name... I just said "it's okay" and carried her to the car. She fainted as I placed her inside the car. I drove as fast as could and asked the doctor to come to my home as its 10 minutes from the hospital. I placed her in the guest room and the doctor examined her..Dr. Reena said that "she is weak from overstress and fainted due to fear"...Now I wanted to kill that bastard. 

After some time...........nearly two hours....

It's 1.am, suddenly I heard screaming from the guest room....I went inside and found her scared...I went near her, sat on the bed & said "shhh It's Jacob kiddo". She hugged me tightly while closing her eyes...She went back to sleep within seconds...she is not conscious...she is screaming from dreams.... I don't want to leave her so I slept while sitting in bed....

Morning........

I woke up but still her grip is tight around my waist....so I waited for her to wake up....she opened her eyes after 15 minutes and shocked to see me and stuttered "JJJ-aaco-b"...

Till next chap.....Lots of love......bye......