Chapter 20 SILENCE BABY.....

Jacob's Pov:

When I woke up, she is sleeping like a baby........I have go for work today...She has to do modelling today...at my company as I collaborated with her brand who selected her.....Im selfish.....I want my baby within my reach...She is my pretty little girl.....

I didn't dress her because I want to see her naked in the morning.....to bless my eyes......I kissed her forehead and called her name multiple times....but she isn't opening her eyes.....

I removed the blanket completely and started pinching the little bud of her boobs and circled areola with my tongue.......

"daddy......."she moaned

"bad girl....you have been acting till now.......Get up we have go for work little one......

"Yes jo"....she streched her body.......where her nipple stood erect and dark pink colored pussy is stretched......

"God Go fresh up..before I repeat yesterday's activity....."

she giggled and went to washroom naked...where her back bounced up and down....magically....I used another wash room and started preparing breakfast of bread omelette and other things.

I used another wash room and started preparing breakfast of bread omelette and other things

I was sitting in the table.......she came downstairs......in black dress...God she is glowing....

"Baby you are gonna be the death of me......Iam not the one who controls what my women wear......but you look like sexy....which makes difficult for me......"

"Jo you haven't seen you in mirror from morning

"Jo you haven't seen you in mirror from morning......right....Im nothing compared to you...You are hot like greek god....Everthing about you is damn sexyyy"

Everthing about you is damn sexyyy"

"everthing ahh....."  I chuckled......

I dropped her on 10th floor........and went to my office(16th floor).....My schedule was hectic....meetings from 11 to 1 and after finishing lunch again upto 4.....I relieved after back to back meetings because of my latest clothing is gonna come out soon....

After finishing I went to see my baby......she is modelling like a goddess.......

she is modelling like a goddess

Fuck...I want to hide my hard on now........baby im gonna punish you for treating every damn young man's eyes here..........

She got ready to change another dress for last dress shoot.......I went to her room before she came.....When she came inside, she locked her room and sat on a chair......

I went near her, she jerked at first then saw my face and relaxed........she hugged me and asked "Jo what are you doing in my changing room....."

"Gonna change you......"

"strip for daddy now"

"Jo everybody is outside..........they will know"

"I don't care this is my company....I will do what I want....But for you I will be silent"

"here are the rules baby.......don't moan or scream.......only my voice can be heard...."

"jo" she hesitated......

"call me daddy....If u behave well I will give you what you asked for....thats is to touch my cock........at home...." I said sternly......."remove fast....."

she removed her brassiere and shorts.....She is now in red thongs......when she tried to remove....I objected it.......

"my babbby... is now wearing thongs instead of cute kitten panties........and also...it covers nothing...your little cute cunt is clearly visible through thongs....."

"my bad baby" I stroked her outer layer of thongs...she gasped.......

"silence baby"

I removed her thongs and put it in my coat pockets.........I ordered....."Go on.......... sit on the dressing table......."

she nodded and sat......"Buckle up your knees to you chest......so that daddy can see that how is my pussy......"

"is it okay or swollen or ready to be eaten....???"

Till next chap lots of love.........

bye......

Carolin.

Suggestions or constructive criticisms is always welcome.................