CHAPTER 15 Feel safe with him.....

Jacob's Pov:

She removed my hand and asked me to relax as she is going with Adam and her friend mia...she told that it's a friend's gathering...I wish I could lock her but she is going with friends...I asked her that if I could be there...She told me that she will message the place at the end and they can have dinner...

I became happy and didn't ask more.........went to room to get ready for work.......

As I dropped her on her apartment, she kissed my cheeks and smiled like a cute school girl....I want to hug and kiss the life out of her....I will make sure...of that very soon.......

evening........................

I just showered and came out....while I was on the sofa and scrolling....my blood boiled (Caro uploaded some video...........) when Iam seeing that adam is dancing with mine...in the club.....

Jacob's mindvoice: this is gathering????? and that too in a club........with a sexy dress.....hell.....I didn't think of it....godsake........atleast somegirl is also dancing with them........I think so she is mia.......

I think so she is mia

God......my kitty is cute.....I want to make her as mine in every way......I want to give my name to her.........I want to mark her like a werewolf.....does to his mate..........

She is sexy and innocent in everyway...........

suddenly somebody banged my door....loud enough to crack........When I opened it.....There she is...my kitten standing with tears running down her cheeks........She jumped on me like a baby....while I saw mia and Adam is there with her....I consoled her by giving feather touches to her baby soft shiny hair.........

"What the hell happened????" I questioned them....They told me that somebody kissed and tried to touch her inappropriately...she had beaten the shit of the two of them...but after that she kept on saying his name........so they brought her here...They left after that........

Iam proud of my little girl..........but why she is crying??? I will make sure the two of them rot in jail....

I put her into my bed.....but she is still hanging like a koala......

but she is still hanging like a koala

Jacob: what happened babygirl?

Caro: Iam scared........and I don't want anybody to touch me......

Jacob: It's k Iam here........nobody will touchyou here after.......Its my promise......by the way good job baby girl for kicking their ass.....

Caro: I still feel like someboy is kissing me...unvoluntarily.....

caro is whimperinggggggg.............

Jacob: I will make it go....if u allow me.....I will make good memories....

Then kitten nodded her head.....Jacob gave slow kisses in her face....her tears slowed down......she said that she feel safe near me andI felt on cloudnine..... I didn't waste a second to make hickey's on her neck.........she moaned........like "Jo what are you doing??".........

Till next chap......

Lots of love.....Bye............

Carolin