CHAPTER 21 Fingering her......

JACOB'S POV:

"Damn you are soaked"

I went on my knees and rubbed the clit.........she moaned......I shoved the finger in her sex first time........and rubbed her pink button on the top of pussy......"shh.......keep it down and take daddy's fingers in....."Her pussy clutched my fingers....and it begun showering me with cream......

I placed kisses to ankles and inner thighs......shoved another finger into the tight little hole...........she gasped......."Relax babe......."

I stood up and placed her two hands above her head........and said "dont put down, until I say"

she nodded......I started finding the inner beauty of my kitten...in her folds....her pussy took me and started reacting to her workshipper..........while I bited her lips and dominated with my tongue.........Then I placed the kisses to her jawline, neck..........I even layed kisses in her armpits which she didn't approve of.........."Baby.....I love your every inch......." and licked her there.....she loved it......she is sensitive there.......

She started riding my two fingers.....I removed my hand.....she pouted "daddyyy"

"just do what I say baby.....only I can do everything"

suddenly somebody knocked her door......i started licking her nipple and and pumped her other boob harder.....I sucked it harder and gave equal attension to another and pinched it.....

she gasped "Yesss............"

"mam, director says to take 20 minutes break as you are tired from non-stop shooting......"

she gasped when I shoved three fingers in the cute little fav place of mine......and said "okay" in a light voice with heavy breathing.........

"mam are you okay" echoed the voice........ 

When she was going to answer that I massaged her bud with one hand while other is deep inside her pussy which is shaking.........I took the petals of the pussy inside my mouth and played with her clit......

she completely closed her eyes and answered "Yes....Im great....."

"k mam" and he went.......

When she was like gonna cum.......I removed my fingers..............I chuckled with her helpless state......when she pouted with anger

"tell me what you want....Never shy away.......do what your body needs.........got it kitten......

"Yes daddy.........please daddy fuck me with your fingers....."

I placed her on the single bed there which is there for taking rest.......started fucking her with fingers......placed kisses all over her body.....she started rolling her hips........

when biting her nipple......I said "daddy needs to taste your milk too someday........will it be like your cream???mmmmmm......

"daddy im gonna cum"

"cum for me........babyyyy..........."

suddenly the sheet is drenched with her cum.......sliding from her thighs............"baby cum for daddy again" Then I layed her clit harder........shoved my fingers once again.........she came as she is very sensitive now....due to orgasm before......

her breathing is heavy......."daddy.......I loved it....."

baby there is only five minutes for next shoot..... I picked her and placed her on chair near the dressing table..... "baby comb your hair and put makeup on your face...I will clean the pussy"

she nodded and started doing the hair.....I cleaned the cum on her thighs, stomach.......But when I see that the cum is dripping out of the freshly fucked kitten........I parted her thighs and started licking it......She stopped combing and looked at me.....I looked up......."don't wanna waste my favourite cream, do your work...im gonna just lick it......."

she gasped often...and im just licking......."mmm........my fav brand of cream"

She finished her makeup and worn the upper top ....."daddy done....."

"im done too........mmmm" and kissed the pussy and put her shorts on her before standing up.....

mmmm" and kissed the pussy and put her shorts on her before standing up

"baby come to my office after shoot.....We have to discuss...important matter....."

"k jo" she said and pescked me on the lips.......

"hmm..cherry on the top mmm gonna pop out soon.........get out before I change my mind"

she went out of the door..........

Till next chap.........Lots of love....

bye........

Carolin.