CHAPTER 23 VIBRATOR

JACOB'S POV:

I teased her folds with my cock.....she screamed......"daddy its too good......please more"

"no baby I want our first time together as special.....but you can ride me without putting it in......earn your orgasm......Ride me with your needy pussy....praise my cock with your nectar and wrap it with your folds......"

she started humping me.....we both groaned and satisfaction is not enough for me.......I'm not tired of her.....I need more.......after some teasing........

"daddy is gonna put some toy on the pussy.....which will make your pussy good.....and make it ready for daddy's big cock.....did you want it?......beg....for it........"

I pressed a bit harder on the clit.....the plesured spiked her......she gripped my shoulders tight......."play with your pussy on the table before daddy......show me how needy is your kitten.......is"

she worked her hands relentlessly on her folds.....and she was gonna reach her destination..........I stopped her...........she whined "daddy please......."

"no......"

she pouted and move her hip towards my face......pulled my hair...."you want my tongue.....ah haan.....not happening.....now......."

I pulled out the dark coloured vibrator....and rubbed in and out of the folds.......gave pressure to the core.......she kept struggling........

"fuck it.......daddy keep doing........"

I bited her ass which is flying in the air as she keep on arching the back......."sit on yourmaster's lap......where you belong....."

I rubbed her pussy with the vibrator....when she is near...i slowed down the speed....."only I can make you cum......"

"daddy's tension is too much please........"

I groaned......"wait for it baby......who is in control?? whose titties are those.....?"

"your's daddy"

"good...yes mine......."     "where do you need my mouth now........?"

"fuck my tits with your mouth daddy"

I pinched her tits, made it red and sucked harder.........."daddy harder........make me cum........the sensation is going to my core.....pussy is throbbing.........please......suck my boobs.....faster......"

I used my other hand and circled the clit......."right there.........ahhh....."I bited her nipple.......sucked....clit.....up and down......"ahh yes..........."......

she came louder........

"tell me how good it is????????"

"it feels so good daddy...I like being with you..... feel safe...to do anything..."

"hm....mmm" I just kept sucking like a baby........"I want to suck this whenever I want.....don't wear lingerie in the home baby.......mmmm......got it?" I smacked her asscheeks....and again sucked harder........she pulled my hair...."daddy I can't handle it....."

"fuck.....baby.......no.....cope it like a little thing you are.......".....I played with her boobs until Im satisfied.....and grinned seeing my artwork on her body.......

"Daddy wants to finish something....it takes 15 minutes......lay down on the desk........"she...nodded and did what I said........

"open your legs with folding your legs.....rub your clit slowly while daddy does the remaining work.....I want to watch your cunt...while working......can you do for your me??"

"yes daddy..."

"good"

while I was preparing the next day meeting presentation she is there like something precious which is asking me devour it......the inside walls of her cunt is starting to get coated with her cream.....

After finishing the work, I entered my fingers in her pussy.....her walls clenched around me...."baby you are gonna broke my finger"

she relaxed.....and I played with her pussy as I wished for 5 minutes...suddenly I received a call that my father is visiting and coming in the lift.......I asked her to dress quickly.....and she is done in 5 minutes.....she is still in skirt...I made her to sit on the sofa...while dad knocked and entered the room.......

"uncle....." carolin gave him a billion dollar smile.....whereas he reciprocated and hugged her......They both gave kiss to each other's cheeks and talked among themselves.....

then he came to me....."son....good to meet you..." he nodded and hugged me lightly.....

We talked about all the business things...where carolin played with her phone......dad asked her.."caro baby......are you free tonight?"

"yes uncle y??"

"come to the mansion.....we have family dinner today....and also...call me dad...my dear child.....I love you like my daughter...."

she giggled and hugged him tightly.....she misses her dad.....that I got to know from her eyes......

"yes dad"...Then my father went.......home....

she came and sat on my lap and played with my hair......Her phone rang and that annoying fellow Adam is on line....She smiled for something he said.....I cant control anger....I put my hand inside her skirt and pinched her clit harder.....she managed........while talking.......but I put my two fingers suddenly....and didn't let her adjust.......hit her G spot faster......she answered something like she is running in the park and had cut the phone....she moved her hips....and glided her raw pussy against my fingers......I removed it.......she whimpered......

"shut the fucking mouth......now.....don't you dare speak to him again in phone...you can talk with him in person and that too when needed....he just wanna fuck you hard...."

I took her her boob out of the top and pinched her both nipples hard......her blood rushed to the tip of her boob.......

" will you do what I ask??? will you??si??"

"yes daddy.......please.....ahhh.......mmmm........"

I kept pulling and pinched then play with her nipple......

"I love those two jellies........on you....I can't wait to breed and suck you.......do you know how many times daddy thought of your pussy today.....N number of times......"

"common lets go home" I corrected her dress and we both drove home.......

Till next chap......lots of love......

bye..........

Carolin.