Dinner

I rang the door bell and waited. Looking around at the outside of the house. It was a big house. Definitely too big for just once person who is barely home, but that was Ryan. Go big or go home, he used to say as a kid.

Just as I went to ring the bell again the door opened.

Ryan stood there smiling. He was wearing a dark pair of jeans, that fit him very well and a casual, yet dressy button up shirt. He looked amazing, but then again he always did.

I smiled " Nice place. Do I get to see the rest of it?"

He laughed and moved out of the way so I could step in.

"Sorry about making you wait out here. I just had to finish up cutting something," he said running his hand through his hair.

"It's fine. I wasn't waiting too long." I said looking around the inside of the house and sneaking glances at him.

"You look beautiful. I mean wow." Ryan said letting his eyes linger on me.

"You clean up nicely too Anderson." I said jokingly and smoothed down his shirt by running my hands over the front of his chest. 

Inside though,  I really wanted to tell him how extremely hot he looked.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Let me give you the grand tour of this place. We have a couple of minutes before dinner is ready."

I followed him down the hallway to a big living room with a huge sectional couch and an even bigger tv.

"What there wasn't a bigger tv that you could have bought?" I said jokingly to him.

"It's not that big and besides I get to see how handsome I look when I re-watch my games," he says jokingly.

"Always modest Ry, glad to see nothing has changed," I say playfully punching his arm.

He smiles at me and  then shows me the kitchen that would be any chef or bakers dream.

"Wow, do you actually cook in here?" I say looking around.

"I do, are you going to bust my balls about every room in the house?" He asks smiling.

"Maybe, we'll just have to see," I say looking at him.

We move downstairs and he shows me his own personal gym space and man cave with a games room and home theatre set up.

"No way Ry, you have a PAC MAN machine?  This was my favorite game.  Remember spending hours at the Wellington Restaurant playing it?" I say running my hand over the game.

"I do.  I also remember how pissed off you were when I bet your high score," he says laughing.

"Hey I worked really hard to see my initials at the top and played what like five games and beat it?" I say smiling.

"It was actually only three games," he says flexing his muscles and smiling.

"Yeah, yeah. What is next on this tour?" I ask.

We walk back upstairs to the main level and he stopped, "So yea that was the main level and basement. Out back there is a pool and a fire pit area."

"What no tour of the upstairs? I wanna see where the magic happens." I say in a joking manner.

He cocks his eye brow "Where the magic happens, eh? What are we back in high school with that term."

I walk over to the stairs. "Are you going to show me or not? Cause I can just go find out on my own." I say with a smirk.