No Turning Back Now

I woke up first as usual.  Ryan was snoring away with his arms wrapped around me and feeling me stir he tightened his grip.

"Anderson I have to pee so please let me go." I begged.

"No I want to enjoy just being Alley and Ryan for a little longer till I have to tell my agent", he said kissing my shoulder.

"I promise to come back as soon as I am done", I say.

"You better or I am dishing out some punishment", he says smiling against my back.

"Well since you put it that way, I just may be a very bad girl," I say putting on my sexiest voice.

"Hudson don't make me take you right now," he says wrapping his arm around my body and finding my core.

"Promises, promises", I say. 

I feel him loosen his grip and go to flip me over, but I make my break for the washroom and lock the door.

"You have to come out sometime", he yells.

I finish up and open the door and stand in the doorway. Only in my birthday suit. "I'm ready for my punishment Mr. Anderson", I say biting down on my lower lip.

He looks at me with lust in his eyes as he gets up and walks over. I watch his every move and love the view. Ryan in all of his naked glory.  His eyes never leaving mine.

"You have no idea how sexy you are right now," he says pushing himself into me.

"Oh, but Mr. Anderson I thought I was in for a punishment?" I ask all innocently.

"Fuck", he says grabbing my waist. "Get over to the bed now."

I walk past him making sure he gets a good view of my ass as I climb onto the bed.

"On your hands and knees Alley," he says licking his lips as he walks over.

I get on my hands and knees and look over my shoulder. My core already soaking wet waiting for him.

"You have been a bad girl Ms. Hudson," he says rubbing my ass. 

"And bad girls get punished," he says as he smack my ass hard.

"Shit", I say smiling.

"I hope you know Ms. Hudson, I am not going to go easy on you," he says running his hands over my back and down my spine.

"Give it to me Mr. Anderson," I say looking over my shoulder and daring him.

That is all he needs to thrust into me and go hard right from the start. His thrusts are almost animalistic and I moan loud as his cock fills me with every thrust.

He smacks my ass hard. I moan in return and beg him to go faster and harder and he does.

"God I'm going go cum," I say.

He smacks my ass again and my whole body shakes.  I love how he gets rough with me.

"You cum when I say so Ms. Hudson," he says with authority and grabbing my hair and pulling a little.

"Fuck Ry, please," I beg.

"Not yet, bad girls need to be taught a lesson," he says reaching between my legs and rubbing my clit with his thumb.

Thrusting harder I know he is close.   He leans in and "Cum Alley. Show me how much of a bad girl you are."

I come undone at his words and yell his name as I cum all over his cock and thumb.

He thrusts a couple more times and releases inside me.

"Fuck, that was incredible," he says resting his head on my back.

"I think I like bad Alley," he says laughing.

I turn over and smile. "Well bad Alley enjoyed her punishment."

Just then Ryan's cell rings. "Fuck who the hell is that this early?" he says looking at the caller id.

"It's Frank , my agent." I guess he got my text about needing to talk," he says.

I get up to get dressed and give him some privacy.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"I just thought I would give you some privacy to talk with him," I say holding my underwear in my hands.

"No need Doc. This is about you and me so stay right where you are, but maybe cover up so I don't get distracted," he says laughing a little.

I smile and get under the covers. He puts his arm around me and answers.

"Hey Frank, what's up," he says smiling.

"You tell me kid. I get this message you want to talk asap. Please tell me your rehab is going okay," Frank says.

"Yeah it's going really well thanks. That's not why I wanted to talk though," he says sitting up a little.

"Okay kid shoot. What is it that you need to tell me," I hear Frank say.

"Well I just wanted to let you know that I am officially off the market," he says squeezing my hand tightly.

"No shit kid", I hear Frank say loudly.

"That was the last thing I thought you were going to tell me. Well she must be special cause you have never called to tell me this," Frank says laughing a little.

"She is and I just want to get a head of this cause I am sure the press is going to catch us together one of these days," he says looking at me.

"Good thinking kid. So who is she?" Frank asks.

"Her name is Alley, well Alison, but I don't think I have ever called her that." I've know her all my life and she is my best friend and most recently my girlfriend," he says smiling.

"Wait kid is this the Alley? The only that you have been hung up on since your first year?" I hear Frank ask.

"The one and only," he says with the biggest smile.

"Well fuck me sideways. How the hell did this happen? You said you hadn't talked to her is 6 years", I hear Frank say.

"Well fate has a strange way of bringing people back into your life at the right moment," he says.

"Good for you kid, but I am going to miss angry Ryan. You scored a lot of goals with that anger," Frank says.

"I'll still score goals. I just won't be an asshole anymore," he says with a laugh.

"Is there anyway to keep her name out of any public announcement? She is  a really private person and I just don't want the vultures hounding her at her house or work," he asks.

"I'll have Cara try her damdest to keep her name out of the media for as long as she can, but they will dig when they hear this," Frank says.

"Thanks, I appreciate," he says.

"Congrats kid on finding her. I know how much she means to you. Don't screw it up," Frank says.

"I won't," he says.

"Bye kid and heal up quickly," Frank says.

"Bye Frank," he says hanging up the phone. 

"Well no turning back now. He said keep your name out of it as long as they can," he says turning to me and smiling.

"Thanks Ry, but as long as we are in this together, I'll be able to handle it," I say holding on to his hand,

"We are so in this together. I love you too much to have it any other way," he says kissing me passionately.

I kiss him back and things turn pretty heated really fast. Before I know it Ryan is hovering over me and kissing his way down to where his fingers are at this moment.

I moan loudly as he works my clit with this thumb and shortly there after his tongue joins in.  He makes me come undone several times before both our hunger wins over and we get up and dressed for breakfast.