Throwing Gasoline onto the Fire

Alley showed me around her house and got me settled in one of her guest rooms.  It didn't go unnoticed how fast she showed me her room.  I think she thought if we stayed to long in there something would happen and let me tell you I wanted something to happen.  

I could sense she did too, but didn't want to rush into anything.  I know even though I have gained some of her trust back there is still some I still have to earn back.

She made an amazing meal of chicken wraps, salad and some sweet potatoe fries and I in hailed it.  Everything about this woman was perfect and she could cook.  

After all the dishes were in the dishwasher, we moved to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"So what did you want to do?", she asked putting her feet up.

"Well a few things come to mind", I say with a smirk and a wink.

"But I probably should take a shower.  I didn't get to in the hospital and honestly I don't know how you are standing the smell of me", laughing as I say this to her.

"You get used to it working in a hospital", she says.

"But if you want to there are some towels and I put all your shampoo and toiletries in the bathroom across from your room."

"You are the best", I say getting up and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Just let me know if you need any help and please don't strain your shoulder too much.  That is what I am here for.  To help", she says with a smile.

I walk upstairs and start to undress in the bathroom being able to make out of my pants, but having trouble getting my shirt off without my shoulder hurting like a bitch.

"Al I need some help please", I yell from the bathroom.

"Be right there", I hear her say and then here foot steps coming up the stairs.

She knocks, "Okay to come in?" she asks.

"Yea just here in my boxers and stuck in my t-shirt", I say laughing.

She walks in and over to me. 

"Alright, I am going to lift the bottom up and get your good arms out first and then we'll do the other arm. Okay?" she asks

"Your the expert.  I trust you",  I say looking into her eyes.

She takes the bottom of my t-shirt and slowly lifts it up and gets my one arm out.  Then she gently helps me take out my other arm.  Asking me the whole time to tell her if it hurts too much.  There is a little bit of pain, but it's like her touch makes it go away immediately.

She gets that arm out and I pull it over my head with my good arm.  Letting it drop to the floor. I see her swallow hard as her eyes look over me.

"I'm gonna leave you too the rest", she says stepping back from me.

I can tell that there is a fire lit within this woman and she is desperately trying to contain it.  I step closer to her to see if I can pour some gasoline on this fire. Putting my hands on her waist.

"I think I may need your help with washing my hair.  I don't want to strain this shoulder too much," I say placing her hand on my shoulder.

She bites her bottom lip and I can see she is thinking about what to do next.  She is so close to crossing that imaginary line.

I lean in and whisper in her ear, "Just stay and help me. I see that look in your eyes, it's the same one in mine."

"I have to go", she says and steps out of my grasps.