~~ 54. ~~

*Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
- Voltaire*

After breakfast, Lola asked Helen to help her with the dish which she didn't object to. She went to change her clothes and prepare for her outing with Demilade. She don't know where he will be taking her and she wasn't sure about how their day will turn out. But she hoped for something good. And that there is hope for both of them just like Ada had told her the previous night.

When she had finished dressing, she stood to see if she wasn't missing anything. She take her sling bag with her phone in it and she left the room to search for Demilade.

She knocked on the door of the library. She had not come to that side of the house since the day they arrived when Bayo showed her and his wife around the house. She heard him telling her to come in from inside and she pressed the button on the keypad of the door and it opened.

She stepped into the warm room. She wondered why the room seems warmer than the other part of the house.

He looked up at the door when she stepped inside the room. He had been reading a book with a sound system playing from somewhere in the room. She can't tell where the music was coming from. Except that it was a Micheal Jackson song playing and it was coming from everywhere in the room. But she didn't bother to ask any questions.

"You're ready." He stated and she nodded.

"Okay." He said and he dropped the book in his hand on the table in front of him. He pressed a button on something that looked like a remote and the music stopped.

She can't help but marvel at that. She pondered on where the invisible sound system was. And when she can't tell where it was, she turned to the person that had brought her to the inbuilt library. He was staring at her and she felt her face flush. There was something in the way he was looking at her.

He can't help it. It was hard to take his eyes off her. Although, she wasn't wearing anything so attractive. She was wearing a long sleeve gown with a V-neck and a sandal. Nothing so fascinating about it. But the woman in the dress was. He wondered if he had been blind not to have noticed how beautiful, mature and endowed she was.

She was aesthetically appealing.

Pulchritudinous.

"Are we going or not?" Lola finally asked quietly when he won't stop staring at her. And the way he was staring at her like she was some kind of gem was making her red.

He bit his lips and then he stood up. "Let's go." He said gesturing toward the door.

He picked a long black coat from the back of the seat in front of him and they both left the room.

They met Mrs Grace on her way to the kitchen and she stopped to look at them. Her face wrote surprise and also satisfaction.

"I see both of you are going out." She stated.

And they nodded.

"Yes, grams."

"That's good. You owe her that much." His grandmother said with a warning glance at him. He just nodded. "My dear enjoy your day." She patted Lola gently on the cheeks with a broad smile. She nodded in reply. "And you should both solve whatever problems are between you two. I'm sure you can handle your problems." She said to Lola. Lola responded by shaking her head. "Have fun."

"We will grams. Thanks." She just shakes her head walking away.

"Why did grams says we should solve our problems? What problems is she talking about?" Demilade asked Lola curiously.