~~ 76. ~~

I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR GOING M.I.A ON YOU GUYS. I AM TRULY SORRY FOR THE TIME AWAY. MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY DONE AND I AM GLAD TO HAVE SIGNED OUT SUCCESSFULLY FROM THE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION. AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR WISHES AND SUPPORT. THANK YOU SO MUCH. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR ME. I'M GRATEFUL.

SO TO MAKE IT UP FOR THE TIME AWAY, I WILL BE GRACING YOU GUYS WITH TRIPLE UPDATES. GET READY TO HAVE SOME FUN.

ENJOY!!!

*I know who I am. I am not perfect. I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world but I am one of them.*

Daniel heard the door creeks open and he looked in the direction of the door to see his sister walking in. He could tell just from looking at her that she was excited about something and have something very important to tell him.

He smiled down at her. "Hi, sis. Any gist?" He said closing the notebook in his front.

She smiled back at him and she took a seat on the old mattress in the room close to the reading table where her brother was reading from his notes. The table was filled with body cream, perfume, biros, pencils, and other things that shouldn't be kept on a reading table with his notebooks barely at the edge.

"Look like my baby brother knows me very well." She said as she crossed her leg. Then she took off her jacket.

Daniel chuckled. "Like the palm of my hands, I know you very well. Did something happen on your outing with IB?"

"You know IB must not hear that you are calling her by her name."

He smirked. "Of course, I do. That's your crazy friend. I can't put myself into trouble. I'm just calling her by her name since it's just us."

Lola nodded in understanding. "But you call Ada with sis." She gave him a questioning look.

"I know. Sis Ada is different." His sister keeps giving him a funny stare. And that made him laugh. "Please stop looking at me like that. She practically lives with us here. She lives just directly below us and I see her every day. Call and greet her every day so I am used to calling her sis, unlike IB."

"Are you sure or do you still have a crush on her?" Lola asked.

He suddenly looked flushed with embarrassment. "How do you know that?"

Lola chuckled. "You think you are the only one who knows the other well. I know you too well baby bro. I ain't stupid."

"Well, that was before. She is older than me. And I have become more mature."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Geez, for crying out loud Sis, I have a girlfriend."

Lola laughed. "Fine. I believe you."

"So what's the occasion, Big sis?" Daniel asked curiously.

"I was able to go and see Demilade."

"Lucky you then. But isn't it a workday?" He asked with a furrowed brow.

"That's what makes me happy because it is very rare. Something leads me to call him and lucky for me, he picked up my call and agreed to let me come over to say hi to him at the office."

"Hmm. You're really lucky then. But the hi also becomes something else, if I am not wrong?" Daniel asked with a smirk.

Lola's lips curved into a grin. "Very right Dan. We went on a date. That guy can be very romantic when he wants to be. I feel so on top of the world being with him."