~~ 56. ~~

*Never rush into falling in love, because love never runs out; Let love be the one to knock at your door. Besides true love is worth waiting for. *  

Lola woke up from the bright light streaming into the room through the glass wall. She groaned and turned around on the bed. She scratched her eyes before she finally opened them, yawning.

She turned to her side to see that Demilade was gone from the bed. And her shoulder suddenly slumped in disappointment. She had hoped to see him beside her. Moreover, they need to talk.

She had one of the best moments and intimacy with him. And she could say she love every moment of it. Every moment was magical and it will forever be carved in her memories.

But they still got to talk.

They need to talk about what happened. They need to talk about what is next and if what they shared had any meaning. Or if it was purely lust.

But she knew it wasn't just lust for her. It means something more.

"You are awake." The familiar voice woke her from her cloud of thoughts and she peered up to see Demilade standing in front of the standing mirror at the corner of the room. He was brushing his hair. He was dressed to go out.

She seemed quite confused but then she said. "Good morning." She greeted as she sat up on the bed. She removed the comforter around her and she takes down her legs.

"Morning. How was your night?" He asked as he dropped the brush on the drawer in front of the mirror. Then he walked over to her side.

"Good." She replied with a shrug. She suddenly felt shy when he got to where she sat. And she becomes aware of what she was wearing.

She was putting on an oversized polo and a short. She had woken up in the middle of the night to take a shower and wear something. And even take care of all their clothes that had been thrown on the floor at different angles.

Demilade stood in front of her, devouring her body with his eyes. It was decent aside from the fact that it was short and revealing her smooth flawless thigh. But the polo seems to glue on her body as it shows the outline of her breast since she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Just the sight of it was enough to turn him on. And he sucked in his lower lips.

"Demilade," Lola called to draw his attention away from her body. He was making her feel naked with the way he was staring.

He forced his eyes away from her body and peered up at her with a smirk plastered on his face.

Lola rolled her eyes at him.

Pervert. She thought.

"Uhm." He answered.

"Demmy, we have to talk. We need to talk about last night." She said avoiding his eyes. She is not sure what all of it means. And how he was going to take it but she need to say it out.

"Yes, we need to talk." He agreed with a nod. He noticed how she felt embarrassed and won't look him in the eyes. And he hated it.

He palm the side of her face and he turned her face in his direction to face him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

She just shakes her head without saying a thing. She took a glance at him before looking away again.

"Look at me. You don't need to be shy around me. After what happened yesterday, I don't think any of us should be uncomfortable around each other. So stop being shy around me. Not like you ever were. So don't let it start now." He said in a demanding tone.