Bonus Chapter 1

Hello fams,
I'm sure you are surprised to see this update. Don't be. Those of you reading Billionaire Coterie would have seen this scene in a chapter in the book. But after a piece of advice from a good friend and contemplation, I have decided to remove the adult part from The Billionaire Coterie. TBC is a teen fiction and I believe it's not supposed to be in the book as it depicts the lives of the adults without their kids. I only wrote this chapter and a few others like it because some of my readers requested it.
But henceforth, any adult scene that is related to 30 Days Deal and The Billionaire Coterie would be a bonus Chapter here. It won't be added to TBC anymore.

So enjoy (if you are just reading 30 Days Deal or yet to read The Billionaire Coterie)

*****

ADA entered the house moving past Fareed before he could kiss her. He was shocked for a second and he creased his brows quizzically, staring at thin air. Then he closed the door behind him and followed his fiancée into the house.

"Babe, what's wrong?" he asked as he watched Ada pacing the sitting room.

He used the towel on his neck to wipe the water from his face. He was bathing when he heard the doorbell ring. And since the person was persistent and impatient, he had to leave the bathroom with water still dripping from his body.

"Hell has broke loose," was her first reply. And Fareed frowned, confused.

"And what does that mean?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant," Ada stated.

And Fareed's lips spread into a grin. "Do you mean that babe?"

Ada glared at him. "Do I look like I am not? I'm pregnant Reed and it is not good."

"What do you mean it is not good? Seriously? Are you kidding me?" he asked, shocked by her statement. "That's the best news I've ever heard in my entire life. I'm going to be a father Ada. A baby daddy. It's the best news ever," he stated and he walked over to her and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"I know you're happy about being a father but we can't be relaxed right now. There are a lot of things that..." Ada was saying, worry dripping from her tone.

She was cut off by Fareed who said excitedly, still holding her in a tight embrace. "There can all wait, babe. This is a piece of good news. We should celebrate this." He grinned excitedly in her arms.

"Reed, you're not listening to me," Ada said, her countenance was different from Fareed's.

He let her go and he spread his hands out in question. "What is it? You're sounding ridiculous babe. This causes a celebration and you should be happy about this just like I am and celebrating. And that's what we are going to do."

"Where are you going?" Ada asked as Fareed happily walked away from her presence.

"To get a bottle of wine. We are celebrating our genesis of being parents. I'll be back babe." And he disappeared into one of the rooms I'm the house.

Ada exhaled deeply, frustrated that Fareed wasn't understanding her. She waited for him to return which he did a few minutes later with a bottle of his favourite expensive wine and two wine glasses.

He stretched out one to her with a broad smile on his face. She took the glass from him without protest. She was glad deep down her that he received the news of the pregnancy well and was also excited about it even more than she expected, but they still needed to discuss the main issue.

Fareed popped open the champagne with a happy smile on his face. He poured himself some wine into his cup and asked his fiancé to bring her glass forward, so he could do the same but she said instead.