23- Too much

Matt POV

I massage her walls letting her ride out her orgasm, I have never been so turned on, my erection is almost painful behind my zipper. I shift forwards sliding my arms under Sophie and carrying her to the little breakfast table in her kitchen. She looks up at me quizzically.

“I didn’t say you could cum.” I remind her, pulling the jumper over her head, “Time for your punishment.” I see her eyes flicker to our baby. A reminder that I can’t do all the things I would like to her. I slip my fingers into her waist band sliding down the rest of her clothes to leave her bare before me. Her arms automatically move to cover herself.

“Don't,” I say, stopping her arm. Seeing her like this in the harsh light of the kitchen I see all the little changes to her body, yes her stomach has the curve of our child but everything else about her appearance says she has lost weight.

She looks like she has been ill, and I hate it. Is that what I did to her? I must be frowning because Sophie’s arms protectively wrap around her again. I wrap my hands under her ass lifting her to sit on the edge of the table.

“Lean back” I order, taking her in “so fucking sexy” I say to myself, a pretty blush decorates her cheeks. I’m reminded of that night in my office, her spread like this on my desk.

Using my hands to part her thighs, I lean forwards. I need to touch her but I also need to get rid of my clothes, I pull my shirt over my head letting it fall to the floor then fumble with my belt. While I run my tongue the length of her wet slit, dipping my tongue inside her savoring that sweet nectar, then drawing it up to trace against her clit.

I chuckle when her legs close around my face trying to protect her pussy but they just hold me to it. When I am rid of my pants I hold Sophie by the hips, pulling her impossibly close to my mouth forcing my tongue deeper. Enjoying the whispered prayer of my name falling from her lips.

My name has never sounded so good.

I trace a line of kisses up her body, paying attention to the valley between her breasts, the sensitive skin of her neck. My cock is brushing against her swollen pussy making her whimper. She's so fucking beautiful like this, her eyes not leaving my body, the rise and fall of her chest as she pants through slightly parted lips. There's nothing I want more in this moment than her.

I lift her leg to hook around my waist and rest my head against hers holding her gaze as I sink my cock into her warmth and whisper.
"I love you Sophie"

"No. Stop" she gasps out placing a hand against my chest.

Immediately I drop her leg and pull away, like it burned me.
"What happened? Did I hurt you?" I panic, my eyes scanning her for signs of injury, but she's already drawing her legs up to hide herself.

"I'm sorry I can't. It's too much…" she says, shaking her head, her eyes wide and glassy. I scoop up my shirt from the floor and pull it over her head. "I'm sorry" she repeats.

"I told you once I won't do anything you are not totally on board with and I meant it." I remind her, "let me go take care of this and we'll talk about it" I say glancing down at my awkward erection.

As much as I would have loved to feel Sophie wrapped around me as I cum, there's no way I'm gonna touch her if she has any doubts.

That doesn't mean it's not her that fills my thoughts when I step into her shower, my hand wrapped around my throbbing cock. Eager like a teenage boy who just saw his first pair of tits. I close my eyes sliding my hand up and down my length. Breathing in the smell of Sophie in the air. I can still taste her on my tongue. It doesn't take long before I feel the tightening of my balls releasing my seed against the tiled wall.

Sophie POV

Why am I such a mess?

My brain screams that Matt is bad for me, that I should stay away. But every other part of me wants to be devoured by the man.

I'm insanely horny all the time and my body told me it made sense for it to be him that scratches that itch. But when he said love… It was too much. I don't want to let him think there is more when I'm not sure there can be.

Why does this have to be so hard? And why do I feel like crying again? This is ridiculous! I take a deep steadying breath, right as Matt passes the doorway double taking before coming in the room.

"Soph?" He stops Infront of me. A towel wrapped low on his hips, my eyes are level with a part of him that makes my mouth water, I have to resist the desire to tug the towel right off. I shift my gaze up his body.

Seriously? Is this deliberate? How can anyone in real life look this. Well, edible? His muscular torso looks like it's glittering with the spray of moisture on his skin. My eyes follow a bead water as it traces down the contours of his body, disappearing into his towel. I swallow hard at the thought of following its path with my mouth.

"Hey" he whispers, moving to sit beside me. I realise I have been staring.
"I'm sorry, I'm so embarrassed" I sniff.
"Embarrassed, why?"

"I avoided you, then I threw myself at you… Then I tried to get rid of you, but then I let you… y'know" I glance down at my body. "Then I stopped you before you could enjoy yourself. You must think I'm such a bitch"

"Hey, I enjoyed myself plenty ok? and of course I don't think you're a bitch, I just got carried away. We can just slow down a bit, yeah?" He suggests.
"Can we just be friends?" I ask. Ouch, he looks like I just slapped him, but he quickly recovers.

"If friends is all you can offer right now then friends it is, but you know, where I come from, friends have regular sex?" He teases.

"Weird, Lili hasn't been putting out" I joke, earning a poke in the side from him.