36- home alone

Sophie POV

I slowly walk up the stairs, leaving Matt behind me. For a moment there is silence, then I hear the quick movements of Matt running up the stairs behind me. 

Letting out a girlish squeal I run to the bedroom Matt chasing close behind me. As soon as he closes the bedroom door I press him up against it fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. 

I pull back allowing Matt to tug my hoodie and vest top over my head leaving me in my skirt and underware. Spinning us around Matt pins me against the door kissing me while he pulls his shirt off. 

My fingers deftly unfasten his belt, pushing his trousers and boxers down his hips to free his erection. I'm too aroused to even feel embarrassed about how desperate I am for him right now. I can feel Matt's chuckle in his chest but I don't care. 

I wrap my fingers around his girth, stroking up and down his length. His moans feeding into my desire, swiping my thumb across the head of his cock I collect the bead of pre-cum and bring it to my lips. My eyes lock with Matt's as my tongue darts out licking my thumb. 

I grab Matt's hand leading it under my skirt to where I want him to touch. Quickly accepting my unspoken invitation he uses a finger to push my panties to one side, exposing my core. 

He lets out a sexy groan of appreciation when he feels how wet I am, dragging a finger along my wet slit to circle my clit. Even this small action makes my legs shudder. 

My arms wrap around Matt's neck for support, my body arching to press against his bare chest as his finger thrusts into me, his knuckle brushing my clit with every thrust. 

I have never been so close so fast, I can already feel my legs trembling beneath me. 

 "Matt!" I gasp warning him as I increase my hold on his shoulders. Matt pulls his fingers from me, sliding his hands behind my thighs and smoothly lifting me to pin me between him and the door. 

Using one hand to support my weight he guides his cock to my entrance, coating himself in my arousal before fully sheathing himself inside of me. The sudden intrusion tips my body over and I immediately come undone, letting out a loud cry as I cum. 

Matt holds still for a moment then uses his hands to slide me up and down his length, starting slowly he gradually increases the speed. The angle has him hitting deeper than I've had him before, causing me to cry out at every thrust. 

My nails grip into his shoulders spurring him on, the thrusts become wilder, deeper.

 "Matt!" I scream out, wrapping my legs tight around his hips to keep him still. My face buried in his shoulder. He allows me to ride out my orgasm carrying me to the bed. 

Carefully putting me down he ensures I'm steady and finally strips away the rest of my clothes.

He throws a pillow into the middle of the bed. 

 "To support your belly," he answers my unasked question. "Get on your knees and rest on your arms and chest. It'll be more comfortable" I don't move, staring at Matt. 

 "How do you know so much about what's comfortable for sex while pregnant? Am I? Am I not the first?" I ask, has Matt already got a child out there somewhere?

 "Google Soph," he says, rolling his eyes and helping me onto the bed. "What kind of pig headed boyfriend would I be if I hadn't researched the best way to satisfy my girlfriend?"

I don't reply. He called me his girlfriend.. Bending over in the position Matt, my boyfriend, suggested I hide what I can only imagine is the sappy look on my face. 

I can hear Matt fumbling with something behind me, I assume he's getting rid of the rest of his clothes. 

I jump when Matt's fingers brush along my hips, tracing down my thighs. 

 "Such a sexy view of you Soph," he says tapping my ass. "All exposed and wet waiting for me, how mad would you be if I took a picture for my lock screen?" 

Oh hell no! I make to sit up but before I have the chance to move Matt roughly thrusts into me. Turning my objections into encouraging moans. 

 "Fuck Sophie I love how wet you get for me" Matt groans holding my hips still while he pushes in deeper. My fingers wrap into the duvet trying to support myself against his powerful thrusts. 

Matt must notice because he slows his pace planting kisses on my spine, 

 "You ok?" He checks. I nod my consent, it's rough, but it's so good. "I want to try something, is that ok?" Matt asks, moving his hand forward to show me a small black object in his hand, a butt plug.

 "If you want to try we'll take it slow and we can stop if you want to" I bite my lip nervously. Matt flashes me a smile moving to discard the toy. 

 "No, umm I want to try it" I admit embarrassed. I'm nervous at the idea but I do want to try it. 

 "You sure? We don't have to" he checks.  

 "I'm sure" I agree, tipping my head back so we can kiss. The angle makes Matt's cock push even deeper causing my body to clench. Matt rocks his hips his hands covering mine his lips swallowing my moans while he moves inside me. 

Pulling back I hear the click of a lid before the cold shock of lubricant against my tight ring of muscles. Matt uses a finger to spread the cool liquid, teasing the muscles apart. 

My body automatically tenses up around him. 

 "Relax Soph, remember we can stop, just focus on the pleasure" he reminds me rocking his hips inside me again. 

I try to relax, focusing on his cock moving inside me, Matt slides his finger a little deeper inside me letting me adjust before he removes his finger and I feel the cool silicon of the butt plug. 

I reach my hand between my thighs rubbing my clit, focusing on the pleasure, and Matt's small praises. I let out a little whimper of pain as the widest part of the toy stretches my hole, before I relax again.

 "Ready?" Matt asks, 

 "For what?" I ask confused, didn't we just do what he wanted to try?

Matt holds my hip with one hand the other fiddling with the toy. My whole body shudders when the toy starts to vibrate inside me. The sensation traveling along Matt's cock like he's a real life vibrator. 

 "Oh fuck!" I gasp when Matt starts pounding into me. I can hardly breathe when the orgasm hits me, Matt doesn't slow his movements, chasing his own orgasm until he makes a final thrust and I feel his cock twitching inside me. Making me scream out at the intense sensations. 

 "Turn it off!" I demand unable to take anymore. Matt immediately stops the vibrations. Gently easing the toy out of me, placing a small Kiss on my shoulder as he moves off me.

We lay on the bed facing eachother, catching our breath. Matt seems lost in thought, but I'm too tired to ask. My body feels spent. 

Matt reaches out a hand to push my hair behind my ear, making me smile at him. 

 "Sophie, will you marry me?"

The Lawyerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें