Epilogue

A/N

Sorry was supposed to post yesterday. I blame my job, actually making me work... The audacity

Sophie POV

"Ughhhhh" I groan waking with a careful stretch. I'm still getting used to the tight muscles post C-section.

As well as feeling very self conscious about the new scar on my body, it also comes with hidden surprises. Ever had a surprise cough or sneeze with a C-section scar? Tip Don't!!

Feels like someone tied a rope to either end of the scar and yanked. Laughing was also included in this for the first week. Matt insists that it was just karma for me laughing at his terrible attempt at dressing Ella.

Seriously though, how can you get a onsie on backwards? How did he even button it? He's come a long way in three months. I smile at the memory reaching my hand out to Matt's side but I find it bare.

I open my eyes to check, as if Matt is somehow flat and mattress textured if my eyes are closed. Seeing he's gone I roll over to check on Ella instead. But she is also gone.

I suspect with Matt, either that or she's really advanced.

I roll off the bed and make a stop in the bathroom before I find my family. Big day for Ella today. It'll be her first time on a plane.

When I open the door I can hear Matt's voice singing along to some music. The guy spends too much time with me. But God he's a terrible singer.

I creep down the stairs towards the kitchen where I can hear Matt. Leaning in the doorway I watch my gorgeous fiancé swaying along to some Italian song I don't understand. Still 'singing' if we can even call it that.

I'm not entirely convinced that he hasn't just shoved a cat in the garbage disposal. He's damn cute though.

Matt turns to face me a plate of toast in his hand, a huge smile on his lips and Ella in a carrier strapped to his chest.

"Ah sexy man caring for a baby. If this was an anime my nose would be pouring blood." I giggle moving forward to tickle Ella's chin.

"You're such a nerd" he laughs kissing my head. "We were bringing you breakfast in bed"

"Why?" I ask stealing a slice of the hot buttered toast now that I know it's mine.

"Don't you know what today is?" Matt teases.

"Chewsday?" I answer through a mouthful of toast.

"Try again"

"Holiday-day?" I guess.

"That's not even a word" he laughs. "Today, is exactly a year since I first met you" he smiles kissing my head.

"You were all wet on those hotel steps, and do you know what my first thought was?" He asks.

"Oh was it 'that phone looks like a gun force her on the floor'?" I laugh dodging his finger that's trying to poke me.

"That was Leo! Nobhead," he chuckles "my first thought was how sexy you looked on your knees with your tits pushed out."

"Oh well catch me as I swoon" I reply sarcastically "whoever said romance is dead hasn't heard these sweet nothings from you, have they?"

"I'm flying you out to Italy to marry you on the anniversary of our first date. Who's not romantic?" He asks.

Ok he wins. Not that I'll admit it.

"Speaking of we should get going. What time is the flight?" I ask checking the time.

"Whenever I feel like it, it's my jet"

"Not how it works and you know it" I argue rolling my eyes.

It's my first time on the private jet, I'm excited, but also nervous incase Ella's fussy the whole way.

Arriving at the airstrip we board and take our seats. I start feeding Ella as we take off because I read that it helps and it seems to work.

Ella drinks her fill and then falls asleep.

"That's lucky" Matt comments, lifting Ella and carefully placing her in the special bassinet.

"How so?" I ask folding her burping cloth.

"'Cause there is something I really want to do while I have you alone" he says, his voice low and thick with suggestion. Matt reaches out pressing the button that fully reclines my seat.

"Matt, the pilot!" I remind him.

"If the pilot is watching us instead of flying, voyerism will be the least of our problems." By the time he's finished speaking his face is already buried in my neck, tracing kisses and nips down my body. Carelessly pushing my shirt out of his way.

My back automatically arches when he reaches my breasts like I'm trying to encourage him. One of his hands has already found it's way up the inside of my skirt, his knuckle brushing the thin scrap of lace covering my core.

At the same time he catches my nipple in his mouth his finger sinks into me. Just pushing my panties to the side.

"So wet already Soph?" He teases me. Slowly using his finger to fuck me. The next thing I know he's withdrawn his finger and is sat back in the seat beside me pulling me on top of him.

Both of our hands fumble with his trousers desperate to free his cock. The long thick rod stands proud already glistening with pre-cum. I'm tempted to lick it, but I want it between my other lips.

I lift my hips my knees resting either side of his legs and line him up with my entrance. Coating the tip of his cock with my juices. Before I have the chance to ease myself down Matt thrusts up hard.

His cock fills me completely, stretching my walls to accommodate his girth and making me cry out.

"Lean back with your hands on my knees Soph" Matt instructs me gently. All signs of his Dom role suddenly gone.

I follow his instructions leaning back slightly.

"This is exactly what I pictured that first time I saw you." He groans, biting his own lip while his eyes rake my body. Using his hands to ensure I keep up the pace as he slides me up and down his length. The new angle has Matt hitting all new areas. I've never felt so desirable or so powerful as I  do when he looks at me like this.

I bite down on my lips to hold back the moans conscious that were not alone. Matt gives me a spank wrapping a hand around the back of my neck to pull me close.

"They're my moans," he growls in my ear, making me shudder I shake my head letting him know I don't want to and he gives a nod of understanding. He runs his hand from my neck down the contours of my body until he holds my hips forcing them down roughly to meet each thrust.

I can already feel my walls fluttering around his length.  My nails grip into his shoulders for support as his movements become wilder.

"Oh fuck" I gasp, my orgasm milking Matt to his own. I muffle the moans burying my face into Matt's neck. My body feeling higher than the plane could ever take me.

"Come on Soph, let's go make you my wife"

A/N

The wedding will feature in the troubleshooter!