Three

Usopp leads (y/n) to a door and he turns the knob. "This is where the magic happens." He opens the door to his lab and steps inside. "Well, don't be shy. Come on in! It's safe."

(Y/n) steps inside and looks around. "You made these all by yourself?"

"Well, Franky usually lends a hand. And sometimes Luffy comes by...and destroys it. Chopper likes to help sometimes." 

"You have a lot of slingshots."

"I like to upgrade," Usopp says as he watched you look around the lab seeing all the different tools and scrap pieces.

"How did you learn to do this?"

"I guess it came naturally. Especially for a brave warrior like myself!" Usopp points to himself and smiles as you both walked out of the lab and back on the main deck.

You turned around and smiles. "I like your hat."

"Oh, you like this one?" He touches his hat.

"Mhm." You nod. 

"Oh, let tell you how I've received this hat -- I was on the grand line, and I was on the voyage of a lifetime when I arrived on a small island I happened to arrive right on time to save them from a band of thieves! Hundreds of them! As tall as if you were standing on my soldiers! I bravely fought them off one by one and the village was saved! They were more than grateful for me saving their lives, that they give me this hat to remember them by!"

(He bought the hat at a merchant's stall.)

You smiled as he told the story. You had a feeling the story was a little far-fetched, but he had so much enthusiasm while telling the story, you didn't want to ruin his fun. 

"That's one story." You say while crossing your arms.

"I got a million of them!"

"I bet you do." You smirked.

Usopp couldn't help but smile back at you. 

"Oi! Usopp! It's yours and Luffy's turn to wash the dishes, get in here!" Sanji calls out.

Usopp groans. "Alright! I'll be right there! I'll see you later (y/n)."

You waved at him as he hurried into the kitchen.

"He likes to fabricate stories, so don't believe everything he says." You turned around and saw Zoro leaning against the railing with his arms crossed.

"I kinda figured, it's fine though."

"He'll get a little carried away is all I'm saying." He drinks from his sake bottle and nudged it towards you. "Care for some?"

You nod and take a sip from it. Your nose scrunches a bit, the sweet and fruity flavor had hit you suddenly and you let out a light cough.

Zoro laughs at your reaction to drinking the booze. 

"Not much of a drinker, eh?" 

You shake your head and passed back the bottle. Zoro laughs again and takes a swig from the bottle like it was water.

"You better not be giving my sweet (y/n) a hard time out here you brute! Is there anything I can get you my sweet?" Sanji asked.

"Can I have a snack? I'm still hungry."

"Anything for you my sweets! Right away!" Sanji rushes back into the kitchen.

You go to sit under the shade with Nami and Robin.

"If you bat your lashes, he's instantly wrapped around your finger." Nami chuckles while peeling an orange and handing you a slice.

An evil smirk grew on your face. "That's useful information."

(I kinda wrote the last few bits off the top of my head the writing flow got disturbed 😅)