Ten

"Sanji! Look what (y/n) caught, let's cook it!" Luffy calls out while running into the kitchen.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Usopp asked, his fingers ghosting over your forearm.

"Yeah, I'm good." you say.

"You should be more careful." The sniper says while helping you onto your feet. "I might need to keep a closer eye on you." Usopp realized what he just said. "I...I mean that I.."

You just giggled and gently punched his arm. "I get it smart guy, that's sweet of you."

It was an awkward between the two of you before you spoke up again. "So...um, while you're teaching me things, you think you can show me how to use a slingshot?"

"Sure! It's really easy, especially for a warrior like myself. I think you might like it." Usopp says while giving you one of his signature smiles.

Suddenly, you felt someone tugging on your shorts. You looked down to see it was Chopper. "Come on (y/n), let's go play."

~~~

After learning you couldn't swim, Usopp was determined to teach you. And he also thought it was a good excuse to spend more time with you.

You thought it was sweet of him that he'll take time out of his day to teach you swimming, but until then you were more careful since you almost fell off the boat and drowned. So majority of the time, you were practicing your Dizi flute or baking.

Some time later, the crew stopped at another port to restock on supplies, Luffy mentioned on wanting to have a cookout later in the week, so that means buying a village worth of food and then some.

"Hey (y/n), is there anything you'd like to have at the cookout?" Sanji asked while writing down a list of food.

"I want a rack of ribs." You say.

"Alright." Sanji says.

"Can you cook one rack with Lemon and Cilantro?"

"Just...lemon juice and cilantro?" Sanji arched his brow.

"I promise you, it's delicious." You say with a smile on his face.

"Alright, I'm trusting you." He smirks.

"What else?"

"Oh, how about some potatoes, some red beans and rice, some..."

~~

Making sure it was safe, you guys dropped anchor and did your thing. Nami was mentioning about buying another swimsuit and and wanted to drag you along so you could get one.

"Oh wow, these look really nice." You say looking around the store.

"You're telling me." Then Nami gasped. "This one has oranges on it! I'm getting this one!" She instantly snatched it off the rack.

"(y/n), did you find one yet?" She asked while grabbing a few more.

"No, not yet." You say still looking around.

"Well, how about this one." Nami said holding up one.

You shake your head. "I'll pass."

"Well, how about this one?" She holds up another one.

"Nope."

"This one?"

"Nope."

"You're killing me (y/n)." Nami laughs as she keeps looking.

(Basically, what shopping with my sister is like.)

"Oh, I think you'll really like this one." Nami says while pulling the swimsuit off the rack.