Eighteen

Laughter and friendly competition filled the air as the crew members played games after eating. You walked over and saw Luffy sitting a watermelon down on a rock. "Hey, (y/n) come're!" He pulls you over.

"What's this we're doing?" You asked.

"We're gonna to see if we can hit the watermelon." He says, while grabbing a stick. "It seems easy." You shrug.

"Not if you're blindfold." He smiles. "Wanna play?"

"Sure." Instantly, Luffy ties a blindfold over your eyes and placed the stick in your hand.

"Are you sure this isn't one of your tricks?" You asked when you heard Franky and Chopper laugh.

"Of course not!" Then he started to spin you around fast, nearly drilling you into the sand when he did.

While you were trying to regain your balance, you heard some of the guys cheering you on to hit the melon.

"Alright, Here I go!" The minute you tried to swing, you went straight to the ground because you were so dizzy.

"(y/n), are you alright?" You heard Luffy's voice.

"Yeah, but if I get up right away, I might throw up." You say while pulling off your blindfold.

Eventually, Jinbe decided you had enough time laying on the sand and he placed you on top of his shoulder so you could rest. His skin was surprisingly cool, and it helped you relax

After a few other candidates, Zoro eventually smashed the melon even though he had an advantage.

~~

The sun was starting to go down, and that's when Usopp started to dig a pit for the bonfire.

"Wow, what a beautiful sunset." You sighed while you were helping with the firewood.

"It's your first sunset?" Usopp asked from behind.

"No, but I've never seen one as beautiful as this. I never knew the sky could be purple." You say.

"Come're, I'll show you how to start a fire." Usopp gestures towards you.

The fire was started and Sanji brought out the supplies to make smores.

"(y/n), I think you're burning your marshmallow." Carrot said.

"Oh no, I just like mine a little crispy." You say before blowing it out.

"But I think Luffy's is burnt." You say, seeing Luffy's marshmallow turn into a piece of coal.

"It's perfect." He protests.

"I didn't think making smore's would be so much fun, or this messy." You say while putting yours together and taking a bite.

"How would you say your first bonfire went?" Nami asked.

"I'd have to say, I had no idea how much fun they could be." You smiled. "And just to think, almost three weeks ago, maps and books was the only way I could see the world, and now...I'm getting to see everything, it's like I'm waking up for the very first time."

~~

Short chapter, I'm lacking creativity 😬😬