Lucifer x Reader

Lucifer and reader have a kid, that was requested. We are all going to hell huh, last one there loses.

Lol jk, I'm trying to be funny and it's not working so I shall just go onto the oneshot (the kicker about this all is that I am starting to become really religious so I like never talk about Supernatural with my Relgious buddies... Never.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, come back here Lucy!" you were running around your house, chasing after the little blonde girl. She was very energetic but right now you were trying to get her ready so you, your husband, and Lucy can go have a picnic in the park nearby. 

"Mommy can't catch me!" She started to tease me and I could't help but to smile. 

"But Daddy can," all of a sudden, Lucifer appeared around the corner and picker her up in his arms. Her bouncy curls twirling about. She was giggling like mad. 

"Aww, but I was havin fun, put me down daddy!" She said squirming in his arms. He held his grip on her and I went to retrieve my little girl. 

"Thanks," You said to Lucifer and was about to turn around to go change your girl's clothes. 

Lucifer stopped you by grabbing your hips and spinning you around so he could peck your lips. 

"Eww! Mommy and daddy stop it!" When Lucy said that you guys started to laugh at her. You glanced up at Lucifer and stared in aw at the expression he stared at you and Lucy. Complete adoration and love. 

"Alright, you go get ready too, we are leaving in half an hour," You told your husband who now had a silly grin on his face. 

"Yes ma'am," he even saluted. You shook your head and continued to get Lucy ready. 

You yourself where already ready as when Lucy was running crazy around the house, you decided to take the time to quickly get ready before you chased her down. 

When Lucy was ready, you went to the kitchen to make sure the picnic basket was all good to go. You saw Lucifer digging through it, trying to make room for more snacks. 

"The basket is almost ready," He said when you entered the kitchen. 

"It's only the three of us, why do we need so much food?" You asked. "Unless you invited some people?"

"Only a few, my brother, he has been wanting to see Lucy for a long time Gabriel, and then Balthazar, same reason. Oh and do you remember the winchesters?" He questioned you, looking away from you. 

"The people you tortured for years?" You asked him, crossing your hands on your chest. 

"That'll be the ones, I invited them, but who knows if they will come. Knowing them they will probably think it's some sort of trap 'Lucifer just invited us to a picnic with his wife and daughter, trap?'" He turned to you laughing. 

"That sounds nice," you said.

"Trap?" He asked inquiringly. 

"Lucifer with his wife and daughter," He nodded before going over to you and wrapping his arms around you. 

"You two are my world now, who would have thought I would find love?" He questioned out loud laughing. 

"Everyone deserves a shot at love," I replied. 

"Yeah, but I never thought I would deserve a love that is as strong as ours," He said before planting his lips on yours. 

"Mommy and daddy stop it! Eww!" You two started to laugh when Lucy came into the room. 

"And this little monster," Lucifer said before running and picker her up, swinging her a put before letting her rest in his arms. 

"Come on, let's go have that picnic," You said and you went to grab the picnic basket befoe leaving the house with your husband and Lucy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright :D

Part 2? Maybe?

I don't know, thanks for reading I apologize for not updating in 2 months. 

Thanks for the 40k+ reads guys! :D

NOT EDITED